PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As a Reminder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Keep away from BSPN, The Herald, Boston Globe, or any NY Related sports meditos these next few days who will all claim that the Jest are the Superbowl winners and we are one and done. :(:eek:

Re: As a Reminder....

Other than this board, I usually have a sports blackout in my house and as much as possible at work after a loss.
After the Superbowl loss, BB and the red hoodie didnt make it across the field before my TV went off....didnt turn ANY sports related channels or radio on for 4 days afterwards.

Other than this board, I usually have a sports blackout in my house and as much as possible at work after a loss.
After the Superbowl loss, BB and the red hoodie didnt make it across the field before my TV went off....didnt turn ANY sports related channels or radio on for 4 days afterwards.

I don't know if you listen to 104.5, but the Titan fans should be amusing this morning :D

Lol, yeah..Im at work when that blathering cranks up. But alot of season ticket holders here at work....we are bonding today...:p

In post super bowl mode today, which means no sports till Fri...:D

It will actually be kinda funny to listen to WFAN streaming at work today. they have plenty of reasno to gloat for now... The Pats have had games like this before where they have absolutley no answer, seemingly unable to adjust becuase they are outmanned. It's painful to watch, but it only counts as 1 loss. Its a long year though, and we'll see how the jets hold up if Revis and Leon (for exanple) go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes