PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Artificial crowd noise at Indy? (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More Polian shenanigans -- artificial crowd noise?

Posted on another site and got this response

True? False?

False. Obviously they use computer for this, and this was the sound of a computer hanging/crashing, not of a CD skipping.

Did Florio capture that himself or is it what Pats1 sent him?

Either they did it, or they'll deny and Florio can over-pursue another story. Win-win.

I think you can hear it on the Colts feed at 0:25 and 0:20 in the Pats version (posted here), but its much less obvious because the play-by-play guys on the radio are talking more (since they have to describe the play) and talk over it.

Really? I can't hear anything that's out of the ordinary on the Pats feed. The Colts version hasn't been posted on here yet so I don't know about that one.

Polian must be suspended immediately and the Colts must forfeit their 1st round pick

Polian must be suspended immediately and the Colts must forfeit their 1st round pick

Except the Colts don't have a 1st round pick, so they'll make the Patriots forfeit their other first instead.

what this sound like is the same skipping my PC does when it crashes when i'm playing audio.

So i say the colts have a PC with diffrent types of crowd noise.
Cheers, boos, celebrations etc....
and this PC crashed.

Thank god for buggy windows...helped up expose the fraud colts.

Last edited:

what is comical is some Dolt loser trying to rationalize getting his goober azz beat down in his own house...ask Mommy/Sis for your pacifier

This just in: Not everyone cheats like the patriots.

Colts do not pipe in crowd noise. The more you insist on it, the bigger the let down when nothing comes out of it. But it's comical, please continue.

hey troll, how does it feel to know that your cheating Colts team lost a Rigged game against the pats.

they beat the refs and your sorry team, all over that fake crowd noise.
Brady is too good, they should have turned the noise up louder.

Colts do not pipe in crowd noise. The more you insist on it, the bigger the let down when nothing comes out of it. But it's comical, please continue

Why is it comical to think so? Apparently it's been pretty clear this season that at times the Redskins have piped in fake noise at FedEx. The Seahwaks are always getting accused of it.

I'm seious, why is it crazy to think the Colts do it as well?

Why is it comical to think so? Apparently it's been pretty clear this season that at times the Redskins have piped in fake noise at FedEx. The Seahwaks are always getting accused of it.

I'm seious, why is it crazy to think the Colts do it as well?

because Tony Dungy is a Christian.

And because he has won the "best human being on the planet" award for the last 20 years.

i think that's enough .

I listened to the Colts radio clip that was posted. It seems to have obviously been an error by CBS, but I don't know how. I know that sometimes when watching FOX broadcasts, the crowd noise skips occasionally.

because Tony Dungy is a Christian.

And because he has won the "best human being on the planet" award for the last 20 years.

i think that's enough .

That is why Dungy made the Refs call back that out of bounds reception made right in front of him that the refs called in. That showed Christian class.

This just in: Not everyone cheats like the patriots.

Colts do not pipe in crowd noise. The more you insist on it, the bigger the let down when nothing comes out of it. But it's comical, please continue.

You lost. Ha ha. Home Field. Season over.

About the crowd noise...

I didnt notice this during the game, probably cause everyone was arguing about how much it takes to pay a ref off but...

After polians computer looped and crashed, was the crowd noise lower through the rest of the game? I'm trying to figure out if that was why the patriots started playing better if they didn't turn it back on.

Any one know? Or was it just quieter for the next two minutes while windows booted back up?

Never heard anything funny at the game.

You lost. Ha ha. Home Field. Season over.
Yep, there won't be any pumped in noise to help them when they come to Foxboro in January!

Never heard anything funny at the game.

That pretty much ends it then, must have been CBS.

dont know wut the prob was, but rmember the play and time of the noise disticnly...Moss was throwing a ball forward after he made a catch....

and i remember thinking, is that the crowd noise going wrong? who knows...game was interesting didnt give it another thought....

That pretty much ends it then, must have been CBS.

I'm not sure what it sounded like on TV or what the noise was, but I've heard it louder at the dome before. It got really loud at times, but for the entire game, I have heard it louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back