PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Artificial crowd noise at Indy? (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More Polian shenanigans -- artificial crowd noise? [Update: Audio proof provided!

I'm uploading the video to my Photobucket right now.

Who's a YouTube expert and can upload it there for me?

Re: More Polian shenanigans -- artificial crowd noise?

I hate to rain on this parade , but from listening to that, it sounds like a CBS feedback problem, not something that could of come from a sound system in a dome. One of CBS' channels that is mixed in for the sound of the game repeated with feedback. If indeed it was something picked up from the field in a Dome the repeat could not be that clear, it would start bouncing all over the place.

IMHO <----

Re: Artificial Crowd Noise

Good gravy..!! I thought you guys were full of sh*t but when you listen to it, it's there..!! :D :D

Unfortunately it looks like this week is going to be about Colvinspikedtheballgate as opposed to Poliancheatedagaingate.

Does anyone have the audio from Gil and Gino? Now if we hear the same noise during their broadcast then we're on to something here.

Re: More Polian shenanigans -- artificial crowd noise? [Update: Audio proof provided!

Sudden flashback to the announcers talking about how astonishingly disciplined and consistent the Colts fans were -- quiet when the Colts were on offense but incredibly loud on defense, and never let up through the game. And how no other stadium came close. Funny that.

Does anyone have the audio from Gil and Gino? Now if we hear the same noise during their broadcast then we're on to something here.

Good idea. I have NFL Fieldpass.

great call

someone here has to have nfl field pass

you can go back and listen to it.

For some reason, the Fieldpass audio for the Pats hasn't been archived yet.

But the Colts' has.

The crowd in the audio is very soft, so it's hard to hear anything, but there's not the overwhelming stuttering we heard from CBS, but it's certainly possible it's happening in the background.

http://rapidshare.com/files/67515842/Colts_Radio_Audio.mp3.html

The crowd in the audio is very soft, so it's hard to hear anything, but there's not the overwhelming stuttering we heard from CBS

blasphemy.

Good idea. I have NFL Fieldpass.
I do too.

I listened to the Colts feed (The Pats one didn't work for me), and I didn't hear it.

I think in the end it may have just been a CBS thing.

This has been an accusation for years. Kind of ties in with the broadcast comments about the heat increasing during the championship game last year. To me this is worse than filming from an unauthorized location.

Wow, I thought I heard it in the mp3, but its incredibly obvious on the nfl.com video. I don't know how I missed it the first time!

but the commentators voices remained normal throughout the fake crowd noise skipping.

Sweet, Florio has posted it:

POSTED 10:04 p.m. EST, November 4, 2007
CROWD NOISE SKIPS AT COLTS GAME?

It's a subject that will be addressed more fully in some Internet hack's Ten-Pack of Week Nine observations for SportingNews.com.

For now, we'll mention only that there are renewed question as to whether the Colts are pumping fake crowd noise into their home games.

Click here for a listen, and stay tuned for more from SportingNews.com.

I just listened to the posted Colts FieldPass... its tougher to hear since the play-by-play guy was talking at the time, but its there too.

Pats Fieldpass audio is finally up.

I'm checking it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back