PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to Serensen and got a reply. It wasn't harsh. Unfortunately, my initial e-mail to him was prior to knowing it was a point-counterpoint article. I sent him an apology. But he did reply and said he really couldn't write too much about it and ran out of material after 2 paragraphs!

The Charlotte Checkers? ... is that a hockey team?!?

Put me down in the group that thinks that article was so dumb it was funny.

That being said, it seems like kind of a cop-out. Any of us could have come up with enough ammo to argue that Peyton is better even if we don't believe it. I think this guy was just lazy.

The other guy (Scott Fowler, who wrote the counter article) actually made a well-reasoned argument as to why Brady is better.

What a goon. I have no problem with someone thinking Manning is better, since both are arguably the best. What I have a problem with is the stupid reasons why someone will pick one to argue for. So Manning is better because he doesn't have a tall reciever and Brady does? What a maroon. Um, Manning has had Harrison and Wayne who are 2 of the best in the business. How about Dallas Clark too? What an idiot.

BTW, who's Gazelle?

Also, Brady dated a woman named Gazelle. Manning has never dated a woman who is named after an animal.

Someone should tell that imbicile that it's Giselle, not gazelle, and there's just a wee bit of difference.

Giselle :eek:
li93.jpg

gazelle

And that it's actually Gisele, not Gisselle. ;)

Put me down in the group that thinks that article was so dumb it was funny.

That being said, it seems like kind of a cop-out. Any of us could have come up with enough ammo to argue that Peyton is better even if we don't believe it. I think this guy was just lazy.

The other guy (Scott Fowler, who wrote the counter article) actually made a well-reasoned argument as to why Brady is better.

I think the point is that Sorenson agreed, and therefore made ridiculous arguments. I saw the whole thing as satire, as opposed to what the doofus Easterbrook wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes