PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO that one is just funny

Wow. That's just pathetic.

you know what they say about opinions...

I don't care what anyone says that article is either brilliant satire or so stupid that it's funny. Either way I just laughed very hard. :D

That article is so bad.....wow....just embarrassing. I wonder if he lost a bet...

It was a point-counterpoint article, so it was supposed to be funny, although the guy did get a silly instead of making a decent argument. He can argue Manning is great without disparaging Brady.

Here is the counterpoint:

LINK

ohh, yea, manning is just such a good leader u know...he only throws his whole team under teh buss, and then throws repetitive picks in big games, usually for Td's...

What a goon. I have no problem with someone thinking Manning is better, since both are arguably the best. What I have a problem with is the stupid reasons why someone will pick one to argue for. So Manning is better because he doesn't have a tall reciever and Brady does? What a maroon. Um, Manning has had Harrison and Wayne who are 2 of the best in the business. How about Dallas Clark too? What an idiot.

BTW, who's Gazelle?

Also, Brady dated a woman named Gazelle. Manning has never dated a woman who is named after an animal.

Someone should tell that imbicile that it's Giselle, not gazelle, and there's just a wee bit of difference.

Giselle :eek:
li93.jpg

gazelle

Last edited:
Nice one! So the seasons with the Smurfs means that TB was better than PM with his much taller receivers:

Troy Brown 5'10" ('93 - ??)
Deion Branch 5'9" ('02 - '05)
David Patten 5'10" ('01 - '04)

only Givens ('02 - '05) reached the height of Harrison and Wayne

so Mannings great stats in 04 are inflated because of his taller receivers - I love it!!

Personally, I think his SO must have fallen in lust with Brady. :D

Oh, also: "Brady's other favorite receiver, Mike Vrabel, also is 6-4."

Because, of course, a QB is supposed to be throwing TD passes to a LB. :)

Last edited:
So very dumb. I weep for the state of journalism. If he's trying to be funny, he sucks at it. I've had more laughs reading obituaries.

haha, yea, but his points in the pro manning article are ridicuous...if the pats had smaller recievers? does he know the size of the recievers brady had before this yr? branch, givens troy reche and gaffney? any of them over 6 feet?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, gazelle looks kinda hot. ;)

BTW, who's Gazelle?

Also, Brady dated a woman named Gazelle. Manning has never dated a woman who is named after an animal.

Someone should tell that imbicile that it's Giselle, not gazelle, and there's just a wee bit of difference.

li93.jpg

gazelle

Both are yummy for entirely different reasons.

I usually only read here. This article is so ridiculous that I figured I would register and post it since I havent seen it here yet. Cant believe this guy has a job....

http://www.charlotte.com/sports/story/343261.html
What is ridiculous is that you would start a thread on this and not bother to tell us this was a point, counterpoint article. Of course the guy had to say silly stuff to prove the point that Manning is better - now that Brady even has better stats than Manning ever had, along with the better playoff and Super Bowl and overtime records, what else is the poor schmuck who got assigned to Manning's side supposed to say?

Seriously though, I think both Manning and Brady are amongst the top 5-6 quarterbacks of all time... I have more respect for Manning than I used to (before he finally won the big one), but I still think Brady has done far more with far less in his career and therefore Brady is better.

LOL! Brady has benefitted more from Moss than Manning has from Harrison because, eventhough Steve Smith (who is an outstanding small WR) says Harrison is the best WR in the game, Moss is tall for jump balls and Harrison isn't. Is this even a legitimate argument?

I know it is a point/counterpoint article, but is this the best this guy can do?

What a goon. I have no problem with someone thinking Manning is better, since both are arguably the best. What I have a problem with is the stupid reasons why someone will pick one to argue for. So Manning is better because he doesn't have a tall reciever and Brady does? What a maroon. Um, Manning has had Harrison and Wayne who are 2 of the best in the business. How about Dallas Clark too? What an idiot.

BTW, who's Gazelle?

li93.jpg

gazelle

Which one is she??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes