PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

article: top 5 qbs everyone would want to be, guess who number one is

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
nice touch

This is what I'm talking about.Brady will go down as a legend when its all said and done.

i cant say i disagree
although even though moynahan is from my hometown, i can disagree with toms choice[/QUOTE]

Ditto, saw her at the Redskins game. She was on the field before the game and the overwhelming vote from our side of the field was Pretty Average and stick skinny.

The cheerleaders trumped her big time!

What's wrong with his chin?

The other choices on the list are...interesting.

LOL! I like the reference to the nutri system commercial with Dan Marino, or should I say, "skinny" as he now prefers to be called.

HAHA! That commercial cracks me up.

Drewwho said:
Ditto, saw her at the Redskins game. She was on the field before the game and the overwhelming vote from our side of the field was Pretty Average and stick skinny.

The cheerleaders trumped her big time!
Maybe she has a great personality :D

Last edited:
jaychamp said:
Maybe she has a great personality :D

Exactly! Maybe she's not a gold-digging, drug-using, bratty psycopath. There's more to a relationship than perfect looks. The guy is a celebrity who travels a lot and doesn't want a girlfriend that becomes a distraction to team or an embarrasment to him.

Besides, it's not like she is butt ugly.

Lloyd_Christmas said:
Exactly! Maybe she's not a gold-digging, drug-using, bratty psycopath. There's more to a relationship than perfect looks. The guy is a celebrity who travels a lot and doesn't want a girlfriend that becomes a distraction to team or an embarrasment to him.

Besides, it's not like she is butt ugly.

No, she is certainly not butt ugly, but Tom Brady is in a pretty freak'in unique position that any of us just dream about. He literally could have anyone and he chooses to be with an older, (what 37ish) woman who is still very pretty, but not a young, hot starlett...she is closer to being 40 than 30!

Remember the story of him Petra Nemcova (SI swimsuit cover model) desperate to meet him at a party. Something like she wanted to have her picture taken with him and he said, if she wants my picture, she should come over here. Well, she did and she wrote her number on a napkinm handed it to Brady. Once she left, Brady crumbled it into a ashtray. Now that is a legend!!!!!

Last edited:
Drewwho said:
No, she is certainly not butt ugly, but Tom Brady is in a pretty freak'in unique position that any of us just dream about. He literally could have anyone and he chooses to be with an older, (what 37ish) woman who is still very pretty, but not a young, hot starlett...she is closer to being 40 than 30!

Remember the story of him Petra Nemcova (SI swimsuit cover model) desperate to meet him at a party. Something like she wanted to have her picture taken with him and he said, if she wants my picture, she should come over here. Well, she did and she wrote her number on a napkinm handed it to Brady. Once she left, Brady crumbled it into a ashtray. Now that is a legend!!!!!

Yeah, those damn swimsuit models irritate me too. And those stupid nympho cheerleaders. I can hardly leave the house anymore without one of them throwing themselves at me.

All kidding aside, Brigette Monohan looks much like my daughter so naturally I think she's incredibly beautiful. There's much more to beauty than a pretty face and a nice body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes