PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article on McDaniels and his role in the Pats offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I started this thread. I know it could be BS since it is from Bleacher Report, but I figured it was the slow time of the year. Might as well discuss something. I kinda figured we would get the same tired arguments, but I'd figure I would give it a shot anyway. I am tired arguing about the final minute of the Super Bowl and where the blame lay for the Pats blowing a 20-3 lead in the AFC Championship game the year before, etc. We didn't get anywhere we argued it the first 150 times and I doubt we will get anywhere now.

If other people want to get into this same tired dance, more power to you. I'll sit it out. At least unless something new is brought to the table.

Last edited:
Sorry I started this thread. I know it could be BS since it is from Bleacher Report, but I figured it was the slow time of the year. Might as well discuss something.

I wouldn't worry about anyone faulting you for posting this.

Anyone who gives too much credibility to an author who thinks McDaniels has "screwed up the Broncos for years" and is just hearing the term "situational football" for the first time doesn't deserve to fault others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back