Welcome to PatsFans.com

Article on Injuries

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Bostonian1962, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

2. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

That's an interesting article. It's also interesting that the two most decimated teams still have winning records. It's too bad a playoff run would be required for many to acknowledge how amazing it is we are where we are. Guess we'll have to go on one. :D
  3. Cartwright

Cartwright Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If you'll notice, they only included possible playoff teams on their lists. The Bengals have 21+ guys IR'd this season. That does NOT include the fact that Carson has been out much of the year. So, by default, ALL the teams on their list have winning records. If not for a relatively weak schedule (Both West Divisions are cellar dwellers as far as SOS is concerned), the Pats would be in a much worse place. Regardless, nice job keeping it together in such a tough year internally.
  4. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Agreed. Another interesting aside. When the Patriots beat the Steelers so many times over the years in all these meaningful games, I never taunt my Steeler fan friends. I just don't.

So, the Steelers this year beat a Patriots team without Brady, Maroney, Harrison, Ty Warren, and about 72 other players, and I can't tell you how classless the Steeler fans have been. I know it's par for the course for them, but it's unbelievable.
  5. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -3

LOL at the mention of O'Callaghan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.