PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article on behind the FO scenes Patriots fans never hear about

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an interesting article, basically recycled from stuff that's been in Boston papers to a large extent. I always had a problem with that Meriweather quote. BB's not that crude, I think he meant it a little in jest, though rookie's should be seen not heard for sure.
Whereas other NFL teams employ a cadre of experts to handle personnel decisions, contract negotiations and salary-cap management, the Patriots use just Belichick and Pioli. They have worked together since 1992 and know well how the other thinks. Fewer bosses at the top allows the franchise to more easily manage an unwavering message to the outside world.

That's a lot of hoohah. They like to keep it tight, but they have a management team. Stacy whatsisface is the PR guy and Jack Mula took over from Andy Wasynczuk as the capologist.

Last edited:
I wonder who the free agent was who complained about the coach class flight.............

I wonder who the free agent was who complained about the coach class flight.......

it was the cornerback philipp buchanon that complained. I remember that a few years back, like 2005.

It's an interesting article, basically recycled from stuff that's been in Boston papers to a large extent. I always had a problem with that Meriweather quote. BB's not that crude, I think he meant it a little in jest, though rookie's should be seen not heard for sure.

BB like Brady is a bit of a garbagemouth. And I believe the Merry quote because just recently a Nimrod reporter first asked about Guttierez playing on special teams and then asked BB a follow up, "Did Gutz ask/volunteer to be on STs?" BB retorted, "He's a rookie. He asks nothing. He does what he's told." Paraphrased but to the point.

it was the cornerback philipp buchanon that complained. I remember that a few years back, like 2005.

Buchanon wasn't a free agent until 2006, so I don't think it was him.

god I LOVE this team.

I don't think that was said in jest. Bill Belichick is George Patton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots