Welcome to PatsFans.com

Article: Colts Confident of Solving Brady

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DefenseRules, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DefenseRules

DefenseRules Rookie

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/17/sports/football/18colts_nfl.html?_r=1&ref=football&oref=slogin
    Whatever. :rolleyes:
    But he does have a point. Brady was way off target on Sunday. I don't think that he'll have two games in a row like that. I sure hope not.
  2. Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rolleyes: :D it's like these players/teams never learn, You dont speak negatively about the patriots before a game, reagardless of anything. You give them the slightest bit of bulletin board material and they shove it right up (censored). hehe... we're almost there guys, the clock is ticking.
  3. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Wasn't he very accurate vs the Jets?

How many int's did he have over his previous three games, before Sunday?

I guess the Colts only go back one week to look at film.
  4. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Well if the Colts are in Brady's head what the hell would Harper say about the Pats being in Manning's head?
  5. Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He was off point, but to quote a great QB "He shouldn't be talking about our team.." especially since his QB Peyton has been killing Defenses in these playoffs right? :rolleyes:

It's going to be a hell of a game, First the chargers Now the Colts?? I am not going to gaurantee anything but If (and hopefully when) we do make it to the superbowl..I feel bad for any opposing team.. This probabbly one of the hardest playoffs We've been a part of considering injuries, overall Team play, past offseason, media criticizm, and great great teams in our conference.
  6. dtbrks

dtbrks Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let them feel that way, then they can cry after brady picks them apart :D
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If it is not sacrireligious to say so, Brady's arm looked a bit weak on some of those tosses last week. He was low on a several, especially that sure TD to Watson (?).

Of course, he also threw some bullets, so.... who knows. He is listed every week it seems as "probable" due to a shoulder.

Now, if any Colt were to go after Brady's arm ... I just hope they don't even think about it. They'll be squeezing parts of Pay-a-ton off the dome carpet for months.
  8. jeffd

jeffd Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Brady wasn't all that off target. He missed a few passes and threw a few bad picks but he also attempted over 50 freaking passes. Any time your QB throws more than 30-35 times, your risking bad things. I doubt Brady has to throw over 35 passes vs the Colts. I'd venture to say he attempts close to 25. If they can keep that balance Brady will be more in his comfort zone and more effective. I still can't believe that none of these "experts" mentioned that everyone in the stadium knew that Brady was going to pass every play and he was still very effective. Manning has had a decent running game during the playoffs and they've been winning IN SPITE of him, not because of him.
  9. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +110 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Thanks you , Nick Harper. And, please any other Colt players that feel that they want to say something that puts the Patriots down, please feel free to so so at anytime. :rocker:
  10. PlattsFan

PlattsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Wow. In Brady's head? Brady is human, but he's incredibly confident and competitive. This kind of thing is gonna make him pissed.

A couple decent defensive performances against one-dimensional offenses and suddenly the Colts D is talking like this? I think they're riding a bit too high right now ...
  11. Born in the Bronx

Born in the Bronx Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's a funny line.
  12. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Let me get this right... wasn't this the same idiot that had 8 blockers around him and still got tackled by the QB to lose in the playoffs last season?

Shouldn't he be worrying about his own unit of DBs rather than sniping at a QB that is 12-1 in the playoffs?

WTF??? :confused:
  13. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

When you take three days off to rest, there's not much time to get back further.......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.