PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article blames BB for Harrison injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should have a mercy rule in the NFL is you are ahead by say 35 points in the 3rd quarter, 24 points in the fourth quarter the game should end. :rolleyes:

And in relating to this topic, if that Azzhole Belichick started Cassel against Kansas City instead of Brady ,Tom might have still been playing today :mad::rolleyes:.

I say fire Belichick and hire a coach who was a former gypsy who read crystal balls before ...

No, Belichick should of put Tom Brady in back in 2001 against the JEST, that way we could still have Drew Bledsoe as our quaterback today;):D

I hear Mike Nolan is availiable, maybe we should get him as a coach:rolleyes:

another example of reporters on the look out to write something about someone and thus creating a story since there is nothing else to report. So BB shouldve sat down bruschi, warren, seymour , wilfork etc. And played who ?

Did we even have four safeties active for that game? We tend to rotate Sanders, Harrison, and Meriweather to pretty much equal snaps. That means who the "starter" is doesn't matter. Playing the same two players every play for the whole third and fourth quarter is stupid just to avoid injury to one (who is of equal value to Meriweather IMO) is stupid.

another example of reporters on the look out to write something about someone and thus creating a story since there is nothing else to report. So BB shouldve sat down bruschi, warren, seymour , wilfork etc. And played who ?

He's not a reporter, he's something much, much worse: a blogger.

The sports media can't enough of bashing Belichick. I love how angry he makes them by denying them what they feel is their absolute right to know everything that goes on with his team. His passive aggressive dealings with these dopes makes me titter with glee.

Basically, since he was "running up the score" and "trying to get a shut out," BB is the reason Harrison's leg is injured.

Is Rodney Harrison hurt because Bill Belichick wanted a shut out? - Shutdow... - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

ESPN will be off and running with this one!

stupid stupid article

Many excellent posts on how ludicrous this article was,I'm sure a few people replied to the article that it was karma for "running up the score last year"....

Maybe they should have a mercy rule in the NFL is you are ahead by say 35 points in the 3rd quarter, 24 points in the fourth quarter the game should end. :rolleyes:

Great idea. Would avoid inept QBs from embarrassing themselves.

I must be stupid and assinine and all those other words above, because I think the article is pretty good. Not that it was an obvious mistake to play Harrison, just that it would've been understandable to rest him when the lead got to 34-0 with a quarter to play.

Belichick better be carefull ... if the writers have their way he'll be coaching the Lions in the near future.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

where does it end? i mean really. this is why i pay NO attention at all to sports media. the only time I hear anythign is when I am watching a game. I dont listen to talk shows I dont watch pregame shows and I dont watch sportscenter.

where does it end? i mean really. this is why i pay NO attention at all to sports media. the only time I hear anythign is when I am watching a game. I dont listen to talk shows I dont watch pregame shows and I dont watch sportscenter.
I agree with you. I remember the days when I'd wake up dying to read the sports pages, put Sportscenter on, have my coffee and start the day in a good mood. Those days are long gone and impossible to find...these days, I read the sports pages last and put on the Weather Channel. At least the coffee's still hot. My mood? That's another story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back