PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article about Ray Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the more Ray's act -- and the fact so many folks have fallen for it -- really creeps me out.

Know what else you might wanna feel bothered about? The American court system.
You gotta really screw up big time to actually be ultimately convicted of anything in court. I mean, if you're not seen by police or captured on videotape committing the crime, you're gonna get away with it.
I live in a crap neighborhood in Brooklyn and the criminals around here ask themselves this before doing a crime -
"If I do this, is a long chain of events going to take place wherein I'm likely to even be caught, indicted, & then taken all the way through the criminal court system and eventually found guilty?"

Ha! The answer... every fricking time is ... "Never. So let's do this."

Tunes, what the American courts REALLY need to do is bring HEARSAY back into play, like they allowed for the Drew Peterson conviction.
If enough people say the person is a dink & they did it, well then, they freaking did it. That should be good enough for any & everybody.

All in all, it's a long way from that perpetual Roger Dean landscape you like to reside in. ;)

Know what else you might wanna feel bothered about? The American court system.
You gotta really screw up big time to actually be ultimately convicted of anything in court. I mean, if you're not seen by police or captured on videotape committing the crime, you're gonna get away with it.
I live in a crap neighborhood in Brooklyn and the criminals around here ask themselves this before doing a crime -
"If I do this, is a long chain of events going to take place wherein I'm likely to even be caught, indicted, & then taken all the way through the criminal court system and eventually found guilty?"

Ha! The answer... every fricking time is ... "Never. So let's do this."

Tunes, what the American courts REALLY need to do is bring HEARSAY back into play, like they allowed for the Drew Peterson conviction.
If enough people say the person is a dink & they did it, well then, they freakinog did it. That should be good enough for any & everybody.

All in all, it's a long way from that perpetual Roger Dean landscape you like to reside in. ;)
I'll respectfully disagree, while not denying everything you are asserting. My larger point is that what one can "get away with" in the American judicial system is much more related to how wealthy and influential you are and, correspondingly, the quality of legal representation you can afford.

Ray Lewis is a ****. Period, the end. Can't stand the bastard, regardless of how good a player he may have been.

I am glad that he never was on the team for which I cheer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes