PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Jones, Syracuse DT, out for year

FreeTedWilliams

RIP NEM
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was thinking that Syracuse might win another game this year, think again.

Arthur Jones, Jonathan Meldrum out for the year with knee injuries | Orange Football Blog - syracuse.com

Jones is just another one in what is becoming a long line of college players that should have never gone back for another year. I don't think that this is going to hurt him as much as Bradford is going to fall, but he will most likely fall out of the first round, and maybe deep into round #2 now.

Just in case anyone was thinking that Syracuse might win another game this year, think again.

Arthur Jones, Jonathan Meldrum out for the year with knee injuries | Orange Football Blog - syracuse.com

Jones is just another one in what is becoming a long line of college players that should have never gone back for another year. I don't think that this is going to hurt him as much as Bradford is going to fall, but he will most likely fall out of the first round, and maybe deep into round #2 now.

A torn lateral meniscus is not like an ACL tear. Jones should be recovered in time for the combine 3 months from now. I'm not sure it will hurt his stock if he is able to work out well.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back