Welcome to PatsFans.com

Arm Yourself

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Buy a gun, get your permit (it will be hard but you can do it) keep it loaded, carry it in public concealed, if you absolutely can't obtain a permit carry it anyway, if you can't buy one legally buy one where the bad guy buys his (school yard, barroom, back alley) it is becoming very clear that we are all in danger in this f-cked up society so you had better be prepaired to Fight Back or you and your family could very well be dead.

This killer in Oslo didn't seem to have any trouble getting guns I wonder if it's as easy for the Good Guy to get one.

Don't let these terrorists sh!t on you, Fight Back Shoot Back, remember, if you choose to call a cop instead of killing the killer by the time the cop gets there you will be in the next world and your corpse be decomposing.

KILL ALL SAVAGES AND THEN KILL THEM AGAIN.

THIS IS DISGUSTING, NOBODY "SHOT BACK"
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/world/europe/24oslo.html?_r=2&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 8 / -8

Really?..............

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

One person
    One licensed firearm
    One shot
    One bullet
    May of saved 50 lives.

Also may of saved thousands of dollars giving the filthy savage his day in court.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Jesus Jumping Christ this is disgusting, this guy had an hour and a half to keep killing people, they were on an island it took the cops 40 minutes to get there, what kind of a god damn place is Norway, out of all the people on that island didn't one of them own a gun, I live on an island in Maine, if this Blonde Savage Bastard tried that sh!t here he would have had 50 guns shooting at him at once then when the cops came they would have shot him again, I'm not a scholar of the world but reading between the lines of this story leads me to believe that Norway is a first class Loony Bin Moonbat Liberal Paradise, Isn't That Where The Whacky Nobel Peace Prize Is Handed Out........:confused:

GOD BLESS THOSE POOR FOOLS
    Norway gunman fired for 1.5 hours on island - Yahoo! News

5. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

maybe you should use the internet to learn about things you're ignorant of, rather than just spewing out your usual uninformed rants

thought you said you moved...

You don't say...

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

I moved but I'm still there.

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,067 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I am armed Harry ... I have 2 arms.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

...........:D:D.........me too.

9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Norway is one of those Scandanavian/European countries that American liberals are always telling us is so superior to our own because of their laws on health care/crime/legalized marijuana/etc. Everyone knows these sorts of things only happen in America.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 8 / -8

How many deaths if he can't get his hands on the guns? How about :eek: if we tracked people buying tons of fertilizer, and tracking 'em a little closer if they're heavy on the fuel oil? (My assumption is that the fertilizer stockpile is matched by enough fuel oil to make a nice ANFO mix, but I'm sure there are other methods.)

Trouble is that when you multiply the number of guns in a society, you just get less headline-y murders, which of course, Americans specialize in. But as I understand it, it's better if some who looks like you kills you, and it's even better than that if someone who is close to you kills you, as often happens when guns are common and easily obtained.

But suuuuure the full analysis of the blessings of universal gun ownership is that somebody "could of" (that's "could have," by the way, it just sounds like "could of") stopped this single incident.

Harry, stop with the goddam spin. Nobody's going to jump on you and pummel you for your incredibly bad timing with your latest "all terrorists are muslims" thread. It moved on despite your predictions that everybody would be out to get you. You were wrong, big deal... it was just very bad timing combined with a very underinformed point of view. The timing's all that made that recent post something you expected crap for.

But this one's also unnecessary. It's clearly an attempt to recover and re-spin. The spin/deflect machine's just so damn dumb.

No, it's not somebody's fault that a bunch of 15 year old kids weren't required to bring their glocks.

I don't imagine this guy used a single revolver, continually reloading. I would think there are assault weapons involved. I would think there are big ol clips involved if not drums.

I have no idea what the gun laws are in Norway, but even if this is illegal -- don't you think the key would be making this guy not have a gun, and certainly not this kind of voluminous firepower?

I am really interested to hear why Norway couldn't get a helo out there. But this notion that arming everybody to the teeth stops all crime could not be more wrong -- and trotting out this old chestnut in instant reaction to your own poorly timed diatribe regarding the Muslim origin of terrorism is clearly an attempt to "get your man back."

It's fine Harry. Nobody respects you any less for that gaffe. Unfortunately, this particularly distasteful follow-up does not lower my esteem for your points of view either.

In case you are wondering, that's not a good thing at all.

PFnV

11. jcdavey

jcdavey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

harry, you're one of the reasons the news is a sensational fear driven business

they love people who are so afraid, like you

don't live in fear, live life

12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +373 / 11 / -28

Interesting straw man argument, that eminated from some right wing blog...

BTW 15 grams of M is "legal" in Norway which is .52 ounces, while in Mass. 28 grams or 1 Ounce is "legal".

Norway is 168th in the rate of incarceration, while the US is #1...

Norway has a very low crime rate... across the board.

Norway has a single payer health care system, which is in the top ten internationally...

Whether they are superior or not can only be ascertained if you have an inferiority complex. Sounds like the spend more on people than they do on wars and war profiteers...

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Common Sense, if people that murder other people are out there walking around with guns why shouldn't the people he intends to murder also have a gun............

Not Fear Common Sense, Desire Not To Be Killed, all through the ages man has carried a weapon not only to provide food but also to protect his life.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

I see my name in there, people like me are quick to Jump on the Muslim when something like Norway happens because we have seen the Muslims do it so many times all over the world especially Israel.

The "Good Muslim" must surley understand that the Terrorist Stereotype that exists today worldwide is caused by Other Muslims within their own religion, The Good Muslim should finally say to their brothers and sisters "Enough Is Enough" that my dear man is a f-cking fact.

The Blonde Blue eyed White Christian bastard had a Turkey Shoot for himself didn't he, no guns to fight back, result 92 dead human beings.

Norway had better realize that it's a cruel world out there.

15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Yes, definitely, Harry. Every 10 - 20 year old kid who plans on attending a week long summer camp should surely be issued a semi-automatic handgun along with 5 pairs of clean underwear, 3 camp-logo tee-shirts and a pair of flip-flops. And every bottle of sunscreen packed by a caring parent should be accompanied by no less than 12 rounds of live ammunition.

Hand granades are suggested but optional at the time.

16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

And Harry better realize that The Blonde Blue eyed White Christian bastard was encouraged to have his turkey shoot every time he read something like this on a bulletin board.

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

I wonder how many shots Blondie would have got off had he decided to hold his massacre in South Central LA.

The results of turn the other cheek bullsh!t are all over the news this morning.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Norway sentence him to 6 months of sensitivity counseling thats usually considered a very harsh senetnce in the LOON BRAIN.

18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

How many shots did Seung-Hui Cho get off? (170) How many shots were fired at Fort Hood - a friggin' military base, ferchristsake. (146 spent shell casings were recovered inside the building. Another 68 casings were collected outside, for a total of 214 rounds fired.) How many people died at the hands of Timothy McVeigh? 168 - including 19 children under the age of 6 and more than 680 people were injured. That took all of about 45 seconds to accomplish.

This was on an island, Harry, an ISLAND. No where to go, no way to get there, nowhere to run. It was probably like shooting sheep in a corral. Plus, kids were jumping into the water and he was shooting them in the water. Had they been shot on land, they might have suffered serious injury but they might not have died.....get shot in the water and you drown before you bleed to death.

Yes, the police took a very long time to get there - yes, it was probably planned that way. I'm pretty sure this guy knew that the bombing would be occupying every available cop, paramedic and firefighter within a hundred miles. I don't know if you've ever worked on a fire or police department but I have - and once you're committed to one location, you're committed. You can't just leave and your superiours have got to take some time to figure out where you're needed most. It's confusing and it's chaotic - sometimes the top leaders are so stunned by the events that they simply sit down and read a book to a bunch of small children while they try to absorb what they're hearing.

Just who did you want armed, Harry? The 700 children on the island? The young camp leaders? The probable 3 or 4 actual adults present? Unless they, too, were expert marksmen the odds of them killing the shooter before accidently shooting a goodly number of frightened campers running around between them and the shooter would have been particularily bad.

Stop blaming everyone but the person guilty - the shooter himself - and the hysteria you help propagate that fills the world with the fear and hate which made him possible.

19. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Harry Boy, this is EXACTLY the type of thing I was referring to. I mean, seriously, Darryl couldn't have been more helpful in proving my point if I had hacked into his account and written the post myself. :rofl:

20. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +373 / 11 / -28

And your point is; conjecture?? Hysteria?? Half Truths?? There is no judgement only facts, know it gets very confusing for the academically challenged.. but it is what it is.

Facts often get in the way of those who want answers, but chose not to be intellectually challenged to seek out the correct information.

There is no praise of Norway, they have chosen to take care of their own, instead of starting wars or fueling military industrial complexes..