Welcome to PatsFans.com

Arizona Paves The Way

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 14, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

NBC Astonished Poll Finds Most Support Arizona Law and Anti-Terror Profiling; Skip GOP Surge
    By: Brent Baker
    May 12, 2010 21:40 ET

NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd seemed astonished by how a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll confirmed solid agreement with Arizona's immigration enforcement law – “a whopping 64 percent support the law,” Todd marveled, “and we read them the law verbatim exactly as it's been written” and still, he repeated, “64 percent approve of it.” NBC also treated as surprising the majority backing for racial profiling to prevent terrorism, while Todd didn't mention what NBC's polling partner, the Wall Street Journal, found most newsworthy.
    NBC Astonished Poll Finds Most Support Arizona Law and Anti-Terror Profiling; Skip GOP Surge
  2. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 13 / -9

64% would be considered a Ariizona landslide victory in a political election.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

The Arizona law is a common sense necessity they had to do sometning, the Government wouldn't stop the lawless criminal invasion so the Governor of her state had to protect the law abiding citizens, the home owners and their whole way of life, the Governor did what she had to do, other states are now planning to do the same, WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO JUST SIT LIKE SCARED CHILDREN AND WATCH THEIR WHOLE STATE BE TAKEN OVER BY CRIMINALS FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY

THATS THEIR HOMES YOU GOD DAMN LIBERAL SLOBBERING NUTS
  4. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 13 / -9

Did you know that the Boston City council has voted to boycott Arizona?
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess Chuck Turner is not going to be spending any of that bribe
    money in Arizona.

Will past members support this boycott?

Hopefully David Scondras will not boycot Arizina.

Think of all the illegal under age boys he would chase back over the boder
    into Mexico.

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +392 / 6 / -9

Yeah! When we invaded it in the first time that was the only legit invasion Arizona has ever had!!! Ditto Texas, New Mexico, and California!

Guess you didn't go to your Mexican American history class, like all the slobbering know-nothing "conservative" fascists on the right.

Now the GOP convention won't touch Arizona. Only a matter of time until the MLB all-star game backs out. Props to Los Suns, by the way.

As if the "papers please" law weren't enough, now the AZ clowns are banning ethnic studies, regardless of the fact that all such classes are open to little Eric and Erica. Have they banned taco bell yet?

This xenophobic sh1t is the typical revanchist response to America as it really is: an ever-changing mix of different peoples striving for a better life for themselves and their families.

And as always, there's some jackass who thinks America is about how personally comfortable they are with people who aren't like them on the same bus as them. Bullsh1t.

If you want to make life fair for US-born workers, you crack down on companies hiring undocumented workers - you don't harass people on the street or fu(k with their education.

I'm sure you've got that covered by removing any historical reality from our textbooks... but that only works as long as everybody buys your bullsh1t. They don't. Nor will they.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

I posted in another thread what that women Marsha Coakley had to say about the Illegal Aliens, she said "It's Not Illegal To Be Illegal In Massachusetts" America is lucky this women never made it to the Senate.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

America loves it's Immigrants, America has always loved it's Immigrants, we are all decendents of Immigrants, Immigrants made this country, now read very slowly I will print it in my large fonts,
    AMERICA LOVES IMMIGRANTS
    LEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT RAISE THEIR HANDS AND BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS 'LEGALLY'
  8. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +490 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

But Harry....it's NOT illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts - nor in any other state (unless the Arizona law sticks.) It is a violation of immigration laws but that's neither "illegal," nor is it "criminal." It's "a violation."

What did you want Marsha to do? Lie? Why is it that you and many other conservatives prefer your women to be liars?
  9. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 13 / -9

If 64% Support the Arizona decision, I have a feeling qute a few democrats
    and independents were among the 64%.

Good for them.......

Not all Democrats are Lemmings !
  10. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +392 / 6 / -9

The psychosexual equivalent of the corporate banking system whereby rating agencies are "In bed" with the banks, and tell them they're well-endowed. :)
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

I have talked to democrats who are hard working blue collar democrats paying their mortgage's and raising familys, every one of them said "it's about time somebody did something"

I would suggest to The Do-Gooding Weepy Liberal "if you live in a large city leave your keys in your car, leave all of your doors unlocked at night and smile your sappy sickening smiles as the criminal illegally enters your home and has his way" then you will know exactly how the citizens of America's Border States Feel.
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Next time your wife gets all uppity when I suggest that liberals love illegal immigration, please point her to this post as exhibits A, B and C proving the point I am trying to make. K thx bye.
  13. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +392 / 6 / -9

"Uppity"... LMAO LMAO LMAO

The difference b/w you and your avatar, is that the dog is smarter than Peter Griffin.

I have absolutely no problem w/the wife getting "uppity," as it happens. I can't help it if you and your cohorts are without logical faculties, intellectual curiosity, or a commitment to research your arguments.

K thx bye :D

PFnV
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

They misogyny continues....
  15. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +45 / 13 / -9

OOPs....I thought she was his sister !
  16. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +195 / 2 / -2

don't know who Scondras is, but he sounds like he must be one of those "family values Republicans"... or perhaps a Catholic priest?
  17. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +195 / 2 / -2

Where in this post does he say anything about loving illegal immigration?

As usual, you're responding to something that wasn't said.

Since you clearly disagree with his view, why not refute one ormore things actually stated in his post?
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

Many liberals "love" illegal immigration they're in the news daily sobbing and spluttering about humanity and equailty and all the rest of their phony double standard do-gooding bullsh!t, they are the same people who want to put Cops in jail and turn the criminals loose, they are the same liberals that gave The President Of Iran a standing ovation, they are the same people who think Ronald Reagans cousin caused The World Trade Center to collapse they are the same people who are Obsessed with Sarah Palin, they are all friggin nuts...............:singing:
  19. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +392 / 6 / -9

Many conservatives are child molesters.

Many conservatives take it up the crapper from farm animals.

Many conservatives were beaten up too many times in junior high and never adjusted.

Many conservatives buy posters of Scott Brown and lick the crotch area.

Etc.

Fun game.

Now do some goddam homework and stop wasting all our time.

PFnV
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

We had a City Councilor in Cambridge years ago who used to go up to Harvard Sq at night and "sniff bycycle seats" he was a democrat if I remember right......

:confused: