PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arizona Game review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdoboy

Rookie
Reaction score
I would be most honored if you stopped by and read my review of the game last Saturday.
You can go to the 12th Man section or just follow this linkhttp://tinyurl.com/gd6qm

It was my first pre-season game and first night game at the Razor.
I apologize for the delay. But it has been a rough week.

Erdoboy

Great write-up. Especially for an out of town fan such as myself that will be making my first visit to Gillette for the Dolphin game in October.

With all the activity on these boards, its surprisingly difficult to get basic info about going to games so reports like yours are very valuable to all of the fans outside the New England area.

Nice. I think it's harder to make evaluations during a blowout because... well things become so lopsided they kind of run together. Hopefully the Skins tuneup game will tell us more and hopefully Seau will see the field and show us what we can expect this year.

SoCal Bong said:
Great write-up. Especially for an out of town fan such as myself that will be making my first visit to Gillette for the Dolphin game in October.

With all the activity on these boards, its surprisingly difficult to get basic info about going to games so reports like yours are very valuable to all of the fans outside the New England area.

Not sure how much of a help I was with someone coming to Foxboro for the first time. As you can imagine all of the food choices are on the pricey side. And no food is allowed to be brought into the stadium. Also remember that the Pro-shop closes some time before the games start. Supposed to be 1 hour, but seemed to be closed earlier this last week. However it is open after the game.

Remember the binoculors and make them WIDE ones...
Oh, and tickets would be a good idea...:D

Erdoboy

Fun read on the game, thanks!

Eddie boy, that is tremendous!
More fun to read than anything i read Sunday in the mainstream media.

Letting the readers know what you feel is fine ... but if you have any idea of becoming
a professional journalist ... ya gotta dial back the candor!
F'rinstance, you can't just out your gracious host's astronomic gastronomic prices.

I've always felt a faint twinge of envy at the great fans who attend every game ... or even some.
But ... when you tell us that you pay $35 to park, etc, atc, and THEN watch the game thru binoculars -
whose vision field isn't wide enough -
then i know that i'm better off here at home ... or in whatever bibulous establishment i may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back