Welcome to PatsFans.com

Arizona / Birth Certificate / LOL

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

The Governor of Hawaii made an ass hole out of himself now whats next.
    Barry Hussein Obama could end all this crap this afternoon, why won't he.
    :confused:

Arizona Stirring The Pot It's Time To Show Us Mr President, Lets See That Birth Certificate, The REAL ONE.
    Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law
  2. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

jESus christ, harry, do you start a thread every time a thought -- usually the same thought -- pops into your head?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I can't help it, I remember needing a birth certificate for something years ago, the Original not the little card or that piece of yellow sh!t Obama shows us, I walked into the State House, I paid them and had my ORIGINAL in five minutes and I'm not the President Of The United States Of America.

:rocker: "thats right harry, somethings fishy in all this sh!t and you better stay right on it"

"don't worry head, I will"

:rocker: "good"
  4. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

maybe you should stick to one thread, then

and where's the thread for Bush's birth certificate, and every other president's?

oh, that's right...
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Harry, the states decide who is a citizen and who is not. The State of Hawaii provided Obama with an official copy of his birth certificate. Therefore he is a citizen. There is no evidence that he is not a citizen and was not born here.

Further, the Supreme Court has never ruled on what a "natural born citizen" is, but it's highly unlikely that the Supreme Court would go against the state unless there was real evidence that he wasn't born here. But, not only does he have an official, certified birth certificate, his birth was announced in two Hawaian newspapers, and it sort of seems unlikely that his parents were plotting his rise to power when he was a day or so old.

Many people lose their birth certificate and then request copies. I'm working with a young man who did not have his birth certificate, so recently got a copy from the state he was born in (so he can get Mass health insurance). It's not his original certificate, but it's good enough for him to have all the rights of citizenship. What do you think should be done when someone loses their birth certificate?
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

LOONS:
    This Just In
    Harrys News
    This Is Not Sh!t

ALERT
    Abercrombie Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawaii

YouTube - Abercrombie Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawaii

HAVE WE GOT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN FOR A PRESIDENT

Obama's dog BO is in love with Windbag Bidens left leg, the dog humps Bidens left leg every morning after he pi$ses on his right leg, when Obama gets thrown out of the White House for being an Illegal Alien will he give BO to Biden, it would be terrible to separate them, BO LOVES BIDEN.

NOW WHAT ABOUT AUNT ZUCCHINI AND HER FOOD STAMPS-------:confused:
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Harrys bored he needs a good bladder infection to occupy his time. :singing:
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

No Birth Records In Hawaii

:singing::rofl:
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

If his Birth Certificate truly can't be found, then this Abercrombie guy will be the boob of the decade. Talk about opening up a can of worms.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

When a sitting President Of The United States Of America is questioned in the Media as to his place of birth and is asked to produce a Valid Bonafide Official Original Birth Certificate and he refuses to do it SOMETHINGS WRONG.

Obama showed us a birth certificate that looked like it was printed in a Times Sq Joke Shop all of his groupies immediately approved of it and then told the rest of us to shut up and forget it, well we won't, Obama is hiding something and so is Hawaii.

NOW THE GOVERNOR OF HAWAII SAYS THERE ARE NO BIRTH RECORDS TO BE FOUND IN HAWAII, THIS GOVERNOR IS SUPPOSEDLY A "FAMILY FRIEND" HE IS ALSO THE GOVERNOR AND HE CAN'T FIND THE BIRTH RECORDS.

A SIMPLE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WHY CAN'T THEY FIND IT-----------:confused:

WE WILL FIND OUT
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So who died and made you a mod?
  12. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Uh, the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution says hi.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? (Uh oh - another infraction coming at me in 3-2-1......)
  13. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

The 14th amendment does not say anything about what proof is required for citizenship. It merely defines citizenship as being born in the US.

The Federal government has for a long time recognized birth certificates produced by the states as valid proof of being born in the US. Obama's birth certificate (and that's what Hawaii calls the short form they provided him with) was accepted as proof. If you didn't know, when you are born your birth certificate is produced by the state, but I gather from your post you have some federal document showing you were born here. What document might that be?
  14. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

So if Barry can't produce a long form BC then what off the ballot in some states?

Interesting.

From the Other BO thread, a post near the end about Barry's BC.

HAWAII GROUND REPORT: Could Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie not be as incompetent and foolish as he appears, but orchestrating a deliberate birth certificate recovery dead end to cover his own papakole? UPDATED: Mystery solved! Reason Obama will n

To summarize young Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro Lolo adopts Barry, when this happens the original BC is sealed forever by court order, and a new BC for young Barry Soetoro is issued.

That may be the only BC there is now, Barry never went back and changed his name back to Barry Obama. Wonder if Barry filed for sinancial aid as Barry Soetoro? Perhaps as an Indonesian citizen? (Daddy Lolo was Indonesain that country doesn't allow for dual citizenship.

We won't find out because Barry's college records have never been released .
  15. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

In all seriousness, he should have to show the original. Isn't that our law?

I doubt he doesn't fit the criteria to be POTUS, but "IF" he did not, he should be imprisoned for lying to the American people.

just saying....
  16. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

So you can question posts but I can't question threads?

Hypocrite.
  17. Patters

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

My guess is that Obama won't release his long form birth certificate because the issue plays to only two groups: his base and a group of birthers who wouldn't support him anyhow and probably wouldn't be convinced even if he produced the long form. If states try to keep him off the ballot, my guess is they'll fail (if only because there's no issue since the Supreme Court has never said what "natural born citizen" means), and the issue is not going to play to the Republican's favor. It makes them look like nuts. I don't think independents buy into this issue one iota.
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

You would think that he would WANT to show it if the American People who elected him wanted to see it, it's getting pretty obvious now that something's wrong, it was comical at first but it is pretty clear now that this President is hiding something?
  20. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

The majority of people aren't birthers, harry.

The President shouldn't be aiming to appease wingnuts who never questioned a President's birth certificate before. I wonder why people like you are questioning his citizenship but never asked about other Presidents'...