Welcome to PatsFans.com

Area 51---Democrat Gleason

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Terry Glenn, your not to far off in wondering about "Roswell"

How can anyone "Look Up" and really believe that we are Alone in that huge Universe.

Roswell:
    Have any of you ever heard the story of President Nixon & Jackie Gleason, this was supposedly leaked by an Air Force Colonial sometime back in the 1980’s, sit back and let this sink in now and don't laugh, stranger things have happened.

Once upon a time not to many years ago in America, there was an American President Named Richard Nixon and a very well known, popular Comedian named Jackie Gleason, both of these men enjoyed having a few drinks together, this was a little known very close friendship that wasn’t very often mentioned in the media, Gleason was a very heavy drinker to the point that at times he was a “fall down drunk” so the White House and the Secret Service kept these little “drinking visits” as quiet as they could, it was on one of these visits that it happened, Gleason thought he had seen and done everything that a well known celebrity could possibly see and do, but he wasn’t ready for this one.

Nixon had a little more to drink that night than he usually did, Gleason started laughing and talking about UFO stories he had been reading about in the papers, Nixon looked at Gleason and said, “Would you like to see one”

The President Of The United States Of America took a drunken show biz comic, Jackie Gleason to ROSWELL

People jump when a president gives them an order and they know better than to question that order, it is said that later in life after both Gleason and Nixon were dead the Colonial leaked this story to some of his Military friends.

After Jackie Gleason died his wife told a strange story about Jackie and you have to remember that Gleasons wife did not know the Colonial or anybody else that could be linked to Washington or the White House, Jackie, again while drinking said to his wife, “you know President Nixon took me to Roswell and showed me something” he said “ I saw a Spaceship from another planet and I also saw several little Body’s floating in a huge glass enclosure fill with some type of chemical liquid, he then passed out and his wife went to bed.

Soon after the visit to Roswell the Colonial that leaked the story summoned up enough courage to confront the President on this breach of security that had been bothering him for weeks, he said “Mr President, do you think it was wise to bring Mr Gleason down to Roswell” the President replied “now Colonial, think hard about this, I’m not as stupid as I look, what do you think the reaction of the American people would be if the one and only Jackie Gleason held a press conference and said “President Nixon took me Roswell New Mexico and I saw a Flying Saucer and a whole tank full of Little People from another planet”

There's a low green valley on the old Kentucky shore
    Where I whiled many happy hours away
    A setting and a singing by the little cottage door
    Where lived my darling, Nellie Gray
    :bricks:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry: go easy on the Four Roses. <This is your conscience speaking.>

3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well, all I know is that there are MANY things that our government isn't telling us (whether it is good or bad... I dunno yet).

I used to never believe that there was such a thing as youfoes (UFO's)... but there is too much evidence to prove it bunk.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Re: Area 51--Nixon & Gleason

Out of the blue, Gleason told me how that Richard Nixon was a good friend of his. He had supported Nixon in every possible way during his successful bid for the Presidency in 1968. In 1971, Jackie Gleason attended a small White House dinner. After dinner, Gleason spoke privately with Nixon. He asked the President if there was anything that Nixon could tell him about UFOs? Were they real? Were they Alien Spacecraft? According to Gleason, Nixon told him, “Well Jackie, if you can arrange to arrive at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa sometime in the next few days, I’ll arrange to have you shown some things that may help answer your questions!”
    http://groups.msn.com/UFOParanormalStudies/celebritiesufoencounters.msnw

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  5. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

That's true - but I dunno if I buy that whole Roswell thing. (Shrug) - I think that if there is life out there... we have not come into contact with them yet.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

They won't contact us yet, they're afraid of us, whenever they visit and fly over our planet we scare the sh!t out of them, Imagine what they must think when when they look down and see these things,
    WWII
    The Invasion Of Normandy
    Soccer Games
    Madonna Concert
    Woodstock
    Pant Suit Hillary Shreaking & Strutting
    Uncle Teddy Driving His Mothers Rosemobile Around Hyannis, (Drunk)
    I think it will be quite awhile before they make contact with us, we aren't ready.

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Not to mention :
    Bungi jumpers
    The View
    Peter King
    the "Big Show"
    Carrot Top
    Hotel made of Ice in Sweden
    Ski slopes in Dhubai
    Space trash

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The View :singing:

My wife watches that crap, now when I try to talk to her she cuts me off right in the middle of one of my inteligent statements and starts screaming and drooling just like that old bag Barbara Walters does, my wife now acts just like them, she won't let me finish a sentence and instead of just speaking normally she constantly Yells

Put that program on some day, turn the volume up, then walk into another room where you can't see the TV and listen, it's enough to drive a man insane, it sounds as though there 50 alley cats in your living room all fighting, my wife watches it everyday and she has no idea what the hell they are talking about because they all try to out shout each other and they all talk at once.

Maybe that is the "Only" reason the UFO's won't land, they have watched those screaming banshees on their TV's.

9. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I've had glimpses of the view from all the Rosie hysteria that went on. The other night, one of Bill Maher's guests was Regis Philburn's wife (name?) and she was quite a hoot. She liked being on HBO, where you can say Poosey.

10. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Jimmy Carter reported seeing a UFO.

The real juice is in Ohio, y'all....Hangar 18
    (which is the name of a super great Hip-Hop group as well)

11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Jimmy Cahter. That says it all.

//