PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you worried yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be an interesting game to say the least. Both teams excell at running the ball and stopping the run. It will come down to Brady vs. Da Bears Pass D, Grossman vs. the Pats pass D is a toss up. I expect an ugly, low-scoring game. Brady will have to be his best for the Pats to win. The Bears will have to have a mistake-free game from Grossman. Good luck to Bears fans and I hope more stop by!

Not even a little.

Nope, not worried. AFC > NFC

mavfan2390 said:
Should be an interesting game to say the least. Both teams excell at running the ball and stopping the run. It will come down to Brady vs. Da Bears Pass D, Grossman vs. the Pats pass D is a toss up. I expect an ugly, low-scoring game. Brady will have to be his best for the Pats to win. The Bears will have to have a mistake-free game from Grossman. Good luck to Bears fans and I hope more stop by!

Good point. You're right, we will have to show up with the proverbial A game to win this one. We just came out of 2 road wins out east in NJ, we're a tired team I'm sure, now its on to the big boys. You guys are always tough to beat. I'll be stopping in here and there over the next week, looking forward to the game. I can't wait. Here's to an injury free game and may the best team win.

Much respect.

Bears??? Are you kidding? Talk about the most overrated teams in NFL history.

Will NOT be close......

Patriots BIG!

SNL said:
Bears??? Are you kidding? Talk about the most overrated teams in NFL history.

Will NOT be close......

Patriots BIG!

Yeah sure thing homeboy. Oh, the Jets said to say hi ....

bearmick said:

And last place Dolphins send their very best 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy New Year'.......

bearmick said:
You should be.

Da Bearsssz
Yeah, that 10 points that the Bears put up on that vaunted Jets defense has me more than a little concerned. :rolleyes:

The trend for the Pats this year: we crush the teams that aren't familiar with us and struggle against the teams that are. Guess what? Chicago hasn't seen much of us lately :) I could play it safe and say 'tight defensive battle' but we are really going to rattle Grossman's cage and our offense will keep rolling over NFC foes. AFC vs. NFC - nuff said.

bearmick said:

Denny Green just called, he is still waiting for payment for giving that game to you a few weeks ago. He said cash only, no checks, because the Bears have been a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes