PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you stinking kidding me..?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuiGon

Banned
Reaction score
That cheesehead jerk off calls a news conference for a Saturday morning and announces that he has no announcement to make and gives a "I don't know why you guys came here..." attitude...?

Unbelievable. I just lost what little shred of respect I still had left for the guy.

Last edited:
QuiGon said:
That cheesehead jerk off calls a news conference for a Saturday morning and announces that he has no announcement to make and gives a "I don't know why you guys came here..." attitude...?

Unbelievable. I just lost what little shred of respect I still had left for the guy.
I saw the guy interviewed. He hasn't made up his mind. He's a Hall of Famer. I don't care if he takes all summer. It's the press that keeps pushing him. I only worry about the Patriots with regard to football anyway.

Fanfrom1960 said:
I saw the guy interviewed. He hasn't made up his mind. He's a Hall of Famer. I don't care if he takes all summer. It's the press that keeps pushing him. I only worry about the Patriots with regard to football anyway.
Let me rephrase my statements: As a Pats fans, I don't give a crap about the disaster that is Green Bay or what Favre decides. He can wait until Sept 1 for all I care. But I can still have an opinion on non-Patriots matters... so just let me say...

Favre is hurting his team and his team-mates with his complete refusal to decide, especially so close to the draft. How do you prepare for a rapidly approaching draft and training camp when you don't even know if the #1 QB is going to be around..?!? What he is doing is reprehensible and I am glad to root for a team which would never put up with this crap.

QuiGon said:

I lost repsect for those who run the Packers. Can you imagine Belichick going for that crap? NO FN WAY! Brady Favre or whoever would be out on their you know what. The Patriots front office shows how much balls it takes to run a football team, obviously the Packers have none.

MrTibbs said:
I lost repsect for those who run the Packers. Can you imagine Belichick going for that crap? NO FN WAY! Brady Favre or whoever would be out on their you know what. The Patriots front office shows how much balls it takes to run a football team, obviously the Packers have none.
This is what I felt all along. As the press wonders what Favre will do, and comment on his, "What are they going to do? Cut me?" wise crack, I have to question the Packers front office.

Yeah, cut him. Move on.

Favre keeps saying he wants the Packers to get better in the off season. What better way to get better than to cut this hypocritical interception machine?

He was great. So what? Cappilletti was great. Sammy Baugh and Jim Brown were great. None are playing now, and neither should Favre.

Just cut him and move on.

MrTibbs said:
This is a fantastic point... It isn't just what Favre is doing that is so ridiculous, it is the willingness of the GB team (and, it seems, the GB fans) to put up with it.

I would absolutely love to wake up tomorrow and see the headline "Packers Cut Favre". If the GM said something to the effect of "This is getting ridiculous - we have to move on with our team's future" I think a lot of people nationally would respect that, but they are afraid of the heat they wil take locally.

Last edited:
He calls a press conference every year during his golf tourney to thank his sponsors.

pats1 said:
He calls a press conference every year during his golf tourney to thank his sponsors.
Does the personal assistant and spokeswoman for Favre say (paraphrasing) "We expect him to announce whether he'll return to play for the Green Bay Packers this season" every year...?

"You've got to get up early if you want the scoop" - Becky Stuart, Favre family personal assistant and spokeswoman.
"I don't know why you guys wasted a trip down here" - Brett Favre, 2 days later

Please keep the profanity of the board. It doesn't matter if you *** or not, it is the same. Please respect that there are people here who see a post like this on the main board who do not wish to read your title.

QuiGon said:

I'm torn. On the one hand he's a HOF'er who's helped define the game over the last decade or so and so deserves a lot of leeway. On the other, he's acting like a jerk and hurting his team. Come to think of it, though, as a Pat's fan, I'd rather face the Pack with Favre than without this year. BB has now had years to game plan against him and I'd like a little revenge for the SB loss.

QuiGon said:

A little more respect for this forum is expected. I believe you have mistaken this site for the Usenet.

F.B.N. said:
A little more respect for this forum is expected. I believe you have mistaken this site for the Usenet.
I don't see how I have been disrespectful to this forum in my post - I only see my disrespect aimed at Favre... If my title offends people (despite being self-censored), then not only do I gladly apologize but I would erase it out except it seems I can edit only the body of my posts but not the heading... Beyond that, I can only say that it won't happen again...

QuiGon said:
I don't see how I have been disrespectful to this forum in my post - I only see my disrespect aimed at Favre... If my title offends people (despite being self-censored), then not only do I gladly apologize but I would erase it out except it seems I can edit only the body of my posts but not the heading... Beyond that, I can only say that it won't happen again...

When you are in the edit box, click the "advanced edit" or something to that effect in the bottom right-hand corner of the box. ;):cool:

pats1 said:
When you are in the edit box, click the "advanced edit" or something to that effect in the bottom right-hand corner of the box. ;):cool:
Done and thanks..!!

Brett Farve: Many good to very good years. Gunslingers swagger. A couple great years and one SB title. Also, the center of his universe and ego that has its own weather-system. Retire Brett, you are finished!

Feep_FLA said:
...and ego that has its own weather-system...

:rofl: Great expression! I'm going to use it often -- and not just for Mr Favre. Unfortunately, I know a lot of people whom it fits ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down