PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you sick of all the Colts threads on this forum?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you sick of the Colts threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is you chance to cast your vote about the 11 or more Colts related Threads on page 1 today.

Actually this thread will make it 12 or more.:cool:

Let's forget about the Colts a win is a win rather they win by 1 point or 50 points let's just have threads up about the jesters and how were gonna play them.
No more Colt threads for the love of god.

They should go to the colts messageboard and leave the posting for all that is NE

Yes. There are alot of Colts threads because it is the only regular season game so far and they got to beat up on a mediocre NFC team.

Last edited:
It's completely annoying but it will blow over in a matter of hours. That was the first real-live football in months, I think everybody was just champing at the bit to talk about action rather than PUP rules, rumor mills, etc.

As long as the Colts talk ends today, who cares? It was the first game and only game so far of the season and we have been talking Pats/Jets for a week and still have two more days until we play that game. I'm sure if it was the Chargers or Ravens, there would be almost as much talk. The Colts are just the topic of the moment.

Just my two cents.

I thought the Dolts thread belonged on the "Visiting Locker Room" forum.

What do I know ? :confused:

Polls too.

You may have missed it, but there was a game last night. Two teams played. One killed the other, and is a team that NE played in the AFC championship game last year (and has played many times in recent history). Oh, and it is the only game that has already been played.

Other than that you're right, we're foolish to be discussing the Colts.

I'm so, so, so, sick and disgusted. There seems to be more threads about the Colts in here today than the Pats. Starting threads to congratulate Colts fans after a win, has topped off my sickness. I can't help to ask myself why? Why would you even start a thread about the Colts? Where are the hardcore Pats fans these days? The ones that have that intense hatred towards the Colts that i have.

Starting threads to congratulate Colts fans after a win, has topped off my sickness.
LMAO - one game - are we going to congratulate them after every win ? It's pitiful.

Good call, Patsnut.
This is afterall, a Patriots forum.

Those posts are driving me nuts.

I say bring them on. It's so refreshing to have an actual game to talk about, I think a Vikings vs. Houston opening game would warrant 12+ threads.

I don't do drugs, but that was the closest response you left me.

If i can put up with 18 threads about Moss being traded, cut, sent to Iraq or whatever the latest rumor from a source that's cousin was near a grapevine by a.....whatever, I think interest in the Super Bowl Champ who looked pretty good on TV is fine by me.

I'm interested. They're the team to beat, we no longer dominate them and any idea how we can kick their ass is interesting to me.

If despite all the angles of jets Pats, people want to know how we can beat the Colts, that's what the people want. I know the Pats are focused, that's all that counts.

The league has obsessed on how to beat us for a while and now it's the Colts.

That's why we got Randy and Stallworth.

Well...Manning made fools out of the Saints defensive secondary...hopefully the Patriots will be able to handle Manning's canon arm and Wayne and Harrison better than they were handled last night. Manning didn't even miss Glenn from the O-line. They looked tough for a first of the season game.

yep, I'm definitely sick of em.

The results so far are kind of surprising. There are only 5 people using drugs?:p

The results so far are kind of surprising. There are only 5 people using drugs?:p

It's because you left out the all-important option, "Yes I'm sick of it, and I'm using drugs."

It's because you left out the all-important option, "Yes I'm sick of it, and I'm using drugs."

Or, all of these Colt's threads have driven me to start taking drugs, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back