Welcome to PatsFans.com

Are you ready for the Bullseye??

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by He Ban Me, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He Ban Me

He Ban Me Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Your season begins today. Even though the Colts are Champs, you guys carry THE bullseye. The Jets and Mangenius will put up two goods fights. Your history with the Dolphins provides two more intense affairs. Include the Bolts, they are still seething from last season. The Steelers would probably like to exact a little revenge as well. And those Bengals? Maroney is fresh in their minds. Add a dash of the Colts and Cowboys on the road, whose fanbase will certainly bring the noise on game day, and you guys are staring at one mother of a schedule. In addition, as long as BB and Brady reside in NE, you will always be targets. Finally, NE is a heavy favorite to bring home ring #4. Not saying you guys CAN'T handle it, but ARE YOU READY????

Good luck in '07!

2. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Bullseye? I thought the entire media annointed the Colts after Thursday nights game. I don't think one team carries the bullseye. Two or three teams carry it.

As much as teams want to beat the Patriots, the Pats have as much to prove because they haven't won anything this year or in the past two. They don't have Seymour or Harrison. Randy Moss, Maroney, and Randall Gay have much to prove as starters(if we can even call players starters with the continuous rotations).

3. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Explain to all of us hayseed how we, the AFC runner up, has the bullseye; it's the Super Bowl Champion that does, which last time I checked was your team.

We all appreciate you stating the obvious; the Dolts SB win was tainted, flawed, a joke, you know it, we all know it, thanks for playing Opie..........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.