PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you ready for some football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This SB run didn't end when Harrison was suspended. It didn't end when Seymour was injured. It won't end if Belichick is suspended for a game or two or three or six. The 2008 and 2009 SB runs won't be stopped by losing a draft choice or two. And Robert Kraft's life style won't change if the team is finded a couple of hundred thousand dollars. These are the worst that has been suggested could happen. At this point, I will join Andy, DeBruinz and others. Let's just wait and see what the Commissioner does.

The bottom line is that none of the possible punishments will make much of a difference to the success of the patriots.
=====================================

Now, for the real questions. Who will be healthy enough to play on the defensive line on Sunday? If Green and Wright are both out, how might we adapt? I think that the game plan won't change if at least one is near 100%.

Now, for the real questions. Who will be healthy enough to play on the defensive line on Sunday? If Green and Wright are both out, how might we adapt? I think that the game plan won't change if at least one is near 100%.

I don't think it will be an issue. According to Reiss, all people participated in the media portion of the practice.

I think that Green Warren and Wilfork will be playing. The Pats have LeKevan Smith and Kareem Brown. And smith looked good in pre-season when he was coming off the end.

What I found interesting was the Chargers list that had Gates down with back issues... that is a developing story we'll need to keep our eyes on. If he can't go, then the Chargers are almost a one trick pony.

I don't think it will be an issue. According to Reiss, all people participated in the media portion of the practice.

I think that Green Warren and Wilfork will be playing. The Pats have LeKevan Smith and Kareem Brown. And smith looked good in pre-season when he was coming off the end.

What I found interesting was the Chargers list that had Gates down with back issues... that is a developing story we'll need to keep our eyes on. If he can't go, then the Chargers are almost a one trick pony.

Didn't see the whole charger/bear game. Did you see a play where it looked like Gates could have been injured?

This SB run didn't end when Harrison was suspended. It didn't end when Seymour was injured. It won't end if Belichick is suspended for a game or two or three or six. The 2008 and 2009 SB runs won't be stopped by losing a draft choice or two. And Robert Kraft's life style won't change if the team is finded a couple of hundred thousand dollars. These are the worst that has been suggested could happen. At this point, I will join Andy, DeBruinz and others. Let's just wait and see what the Commissioner does.

The bottom line is that none of the possible punishments will make much of a difference to the success of the patriots.

My guess was that yesterday was an offensive focused day and Green was given a bit of a break.

What's the use of playing. We're cheaters. ;)

I can't really see Gates missing this game unless he's seriously injured. He had a good game against the Bears, but Archuletta did alright with covering him/hitting him. He seemed to do best when Archuletta wasn't on him.

But, the Chargers wide receivers only had 5 catches for 43 yards. Gates is a HUGE aprt of that team's offense.

What I also thought was interesting was when BB was on the Big Show, and when asked if Tomlinson's diminished production was because of blocking changes, he said he was waiting to check the coaching tape.

I was starting to worry about you.

Welcome back.

Didn't see the whole charger/bear game. Did you see a play where it looked like Gates could have been injured?

Gates took a pounding in the game and he was listed as Did Not Practice (BACK). I wouldn't be surprised if he had back spasms because of the pounding he took.

I'll be ready when this whole issue is resolved.

Gates said his back tighted up on him, but was expected to practice today. There is a good chance he will be less than 100% on Sunday, but I think he will play.

Gates said his back tighted up on him, but was expected to practice today. There is a good chance he will be less than 100% on Sunday, but I think he will play.

I'll enjoy seeing him take a pounding from Sanders, Meriweather and Thomas then... Same with LT. I want them to have the snot pounded out by the Pats...

I'm beyond ready. I'm so psyched that we are playing the Chargers this week. The biggest reason is because the Chargers are known as one of the elite teams in the NFL. This gives us a chance to come back after all this negative crap and whip a great team. We get the chance to prove to the NFL, people, and media that we are as great as we seem. I'm promising a victory this weekend. The Pats are coming into this game more fired up than ever before. We are going to hurt people. Our D is going to be relentless, our offense is going to be explosive. Can't wait to whip the cry baby chargers and show everyone how great we really are. Can't wait.

and we can't wait to show the patriot nation what a beat-down feels like. in your own house.

imagine what the media will say if we roll you? all you forum rats defending bellycheat are PRAYING that that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes