PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you READY for some FOOTBALL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Good luck Pats. Hopefully my Raiders by some miracle will be seeing you in the playoffs this year. And Don't believe the Dull Fan hype. Pats still the best team in the AFC East by a mile.

May the best team win.

Your old buddy,
RS

RS said:
Good luck Pats. Hopefully my Raiders by some miracle will be seeing you in the playoffs this year. And Don't believe the Dull Fan hype. Pats still the best team in the AFC East by a mile.

May the best team win.

Your old buddy,
RS
hey look whos back lol lol how about those pistons .lol i told you they were cursed.lol the curse of larry brown lives lol

See? I told you guys not to worry about the Dull Fans. Culpepper is prone to mistakes, always has, and always will be, and their secondary reeks of sucktitude. If Charlie Batch can light up that secondary for 3 TDs, Tom Brady should be good for about 5 TDs, even without Deion Branch.

I'll never hate a team more than I hate the Donkos, but after hearing all the baseless hype about the Dull Fans this summer, and all the arrogant Cryami fans brag about how "great" their team is, it's gonna be fun to watch the Patriots crush them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes