PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you guys watching Sportscenter, NFL Network, or any other sports network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
After this loss I've found that I cannot take it anymore. I haven't been able to turn on Sportscenter, the NFL Network, or any other sports channel.

To be honest with you, I don't know if I'll be able to watch for the next two weeks.

I'll have to find some new programming.

I am having allergic reaction right now to ESPN, sportscenter, etc. Can't wait for the offseason to start, after the ProBowl. Go Pats:rocker:

Can't think about turning it on. Cold turkey for me, it's gonna be very difficult.

Not watching that stuff until baseball season.

i would not put it on this morning. i didn't want to see a single highlight.

I work on SportCenter and NFL Live, I am dreading the next two weeks.

No sports TV for me for the next week or two. I just don't want to hear it.

I watch all of the above while I do my treadmill workout every morning - this morning I was lost all there was to watch were infomercials :eek:

Heck, I am even having a hard time coming to Pat's Fan. This sucks, losing like we did. We looked SO promising in the 2nd quarter, even closing the first half, not letting them in the endzone. But openning the 2nd half, allowing the drive and then going 3 and out, I had feelings of very strong concern....

Good season Pats, Can't wait til the draft....

Great Thread... I will not turn it on for 2 weeks... I will watch movies etc, I cant watch that game or hear all the Peyton ball washing goin on at ESPN.. Im sure they are all say ding dong the Pats are dead...

not me...
I stopped watching ESPN last week...and it felt liberating actually, I didn't miss a thing, in fact I found better sources of information else where.
I am sticking to the internet and WEEI( I know..I know...but they are still have good Pat coverage sometimes, and they are fanboys)

ill turn on espn again in mid march or so. nfl network is dead to me until draft time

Had to turn off Mike & Mike this morning, and I ALWAYS watch them!!! I'll watch the NFL Network's coverage of the senior bowl, I have NO desire to hear anything else NFL related!

I like to watch NFL network around the clock, or at least catch every segment they have for the day, and I can't bring myself to turn on the TV today. I probably wont watch the NFL network for a while after this one. I woke up today and i thought it was all a dream for a while, until I opened up my web browser, and the NY Times frontpage had the Bears and Colts in the SB. I had so many dreams about this game leading up to it, this just felt like another one.

alas, it was not...

After this loss I've found that I cannot take it anymore. I haven't been able to turn on Sportscenter, the NFL Network, or any other sports channel.

To be honest with you, I don't know if I'll be able to watch for the next two weeks.

I'll have to find some new programming.
i feel the same way.in fact i stopped watching on wed.

I turned it off right after the game ended and haven't been able to turn it on since. I am a sox fan as well and the one comforting thing is that when the sox season ends in disgust (except for 04) I can immediatly lose myself in the pats season.....now i have to wait for spring training!

Last edited:
I'm watching, only because I think it's hilarious they're taking the fact that Brady didn't "deliver" in his usual Brady fashion and are QUESTIONING his LEGACY now. Puh-lease.

And the loss doesn't smart as much after seeing/hearing Manning give props to the organization. I do not like Manning, but I think it's decent of him to acknowledge what the Pats are and what they have done these past six years. :)

No, I'm not ready to listen to the media fawning over the Colts.

Don't have NFL Network, but have been watching Sportcenter as usual.

PFnV

I just can't watch it......too much pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye