PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you getting nervous about tomorrows game?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you getting nervous about tomorrows game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nervous, just really anxious. I've been watching college football lately because I love watching the game when I don't care about the teams. I take Patriot games too seriously to really relax and enjoy them. It's pretty intense in my house when the Pats are on.

Haha, yeah - love watching teams that don't matter - better for the nerves.

If they were actually playing a good team, yes. But their playing Herm Edwards and the Cheifs. How long does it take to gameplan for a team that likes to throw to their TE's for 5 yards repeatedly? Or when they throw to their WR's to the sidelines for less than 10 yards? How about when they try to trick you and run on 3rd and 6? I would be suprised if the Cheifs score more than 17 points.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the start of the regular season and the games now count.

The first game of the season anything can happen. Both teams come in thinking that they can win it all.

So yes, I'm getting nervous. We didn't look good in the pre-season going 0-4 and the Jets went 3-1. Could this be the end of our dynasty and the beginning of the Jets dynasty?

not really nervous more anxious then anything else

Just to be clear, I'm nervous with anticipation rather than anything smacking of dread.

Oh, and BTW, just what sort of good stuff am I 'hitting'? :D

Last edited:
If you have ever had at a bowl of cherries, every once in a while you get one that leaves a bad taste in your mouth.....so you have another to get that bad taste out right?? Well, that taste has been in my mouth a long time now, and preseason didnt do anything to get it out. You dont need to be hungry either, you just gotta get this taste out asap.

I think we're necessarily starting slow, so I am a little. Early bye and 2 fairly weak teams plus the Jets?

It will be interesting to see how they approach that three game season and the early bye. Running game, Brady and much of the defense are works in progress due to rust or newness.

Nervous? No.
Excited? YES!

So just about 19 hours to go until the first kickoff of the 2008 season.....Cannot wait....BRING IT ON!!

:singing::D

Could this be the end of our dynasty and the beginning of the Jets dynasty?

The Patriots Dynasty will never end, just like the Steelers, 49ers, Cowboys and Packers, the Patriots Dynasty will live on FOREVER!

MUHAHAHAHA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back