PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you getting nervous about tomorrows game?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you getting nervous about tomorrows game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the start of the regular season and the games now count.

The first game of the season anything can happen. Both teams come in thinking that they can win it all.

So yes, I'm getting nervous. We didn't look good in the pre-season going 0-4 and the Jets went 3-1. Could this be the end of our dynasty and the beginning of the Jets dynasty?

The first game of the season anything can happen. Both teams come in thinking that they can win it all.

So yes, I'm getting nervous. We didn't look good in the pre-season going 0-4 and the Jets went 3-1. Could this be the end of our dynasty and the beginning of the Jets dynasty?

Let's play a game...

saw2.jpg

If it were in KC I would be. But I'm not used to Gameday and there's just no way we should lose this. So . . . no.

Me. Worry. Never!

Just getting this little thing out of my mind before game 1.....

No_Super_Bowl_LXII.jpg

I have been nervous about every game for 48 years.

How about your so excited for the first beatdown you need a hit to calm down and sleep :D

As I said in the "It's going to be a great season!" thread, it feels like Christmas Eve! :D

I'm sure there's people here who are not definably sure we can win the Super Bowl this year but are also not nervous about this game seeing as how we're hosting the worst team in football.

Last edited:
Can we get some more choices?

I'm not at all nervous about tomorrow's game. It is at home against probably one of if not the worst team in football this year.

I wouldn't equate my lack of nerves about tomorrow with complete confidence the season will result with a win in February.

Wow, we basically posted the same exact post at the same exact time.

Kudos.

I'm getting nervous. We didn't look good in the pre-season going 0-4 and the Jets went 3-1. Could this be the end of our dynasty and the beginning of the Jets dynasty?
Yeah, we're doomed. Preseason is the best indicator of what a team will do in the regular season, and it is obvious that Belichick has lost his ability to coach. Pats offensive play calling was random and with few exceptions (the goal line stand), on defense they didn't load up the box on obvious running downs. On obvious passing downs they didn't blitz hardly at all or even put in a dime back. BB is just a stupid coach!

Or you can say that we only had our pre-preseason and the real preseason starts now, with KC, Jests, Doophins, and 49ers giving us our warmup to the real season.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that Brady didnt play. It was like the 3rd quarter and a close game. Talk about a nightmare.

Preseason is never a good indicator of regular season. Relax.

Oh, wait, you were joking.

Duh.

I just Homered.

Last edited:
I voted for the second option, but I should explain - I'm not nervous that the Pats won't play well, I'm just nervous from expectation. My football juices have been flowing ever since I read the opening training camp issue of Patriots Football Weekly... but then you have to wait a couple weeks before the preseason games, and those are largely pointless anyway. I want to see how this team responds to the "incident" last February and you don't see that until the real games start.

its the chiefs...

(i assume that explains my question)

Not nervous, just really anxious. I've been watching college football lately because I love watching the game when I don't care about the teams. I take Patriot games too seriously to really relax and enjoy them. It's pretty intense in my house when the Pats are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes