Asking for your support

Superbowl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With everything coming together down the stretch, do you feel this is our year to take home the Lombardi, and 3peat, or will our luck run dry?

I do... i dont see any reason not to :-D

drew4008 said:
With everything coming together down the stretch, do you feel this is our year to take home the Lombardi, and 3peat, or will our luck run dry?

Tee times January 9th. New England.

Answer your question?

Put it this way - there's no matchup in the playoffs I would expect the Patriots to lose . . .

Tony Collins said:
Tee times January 9th. New England.

Answer your question?
Tony, you're a scared little boy, aren't you? It's OK, Tony, we understand. You've been hurt very badly. You can't trust. You can't love. You're hurting inside. You put on a brave face like a big boy but inside you're crying.....crying for help.

It's not your fault, son. Say it with me......it's not your fault. It's not your fault.

Pats67 said:
Tony, you're a scared little boy, aren't you? It's OK, Tony, we understand. You've been hurt very badly. You can't trust. You can't love. You're hurting inside. You put on a brave face like a big boy but inside you're crying.....crying for help.

It's not your fault, son. Say it with me......it's not your fault. It's not your fault.

Is the 67 from the verbal or math?

Tony Collins said:
Tony, you're a frightened little child. You know in your gut how this is going to turn out, and its tearing you up inside. But I admire how you put on the brave front - you're a real soldier. Inside, you're scared to death. It's okay, Tony, we're here to help.

Pats67 said:
Tony, you're a frightened little child. You know in your gut how this is going to turn out, and its tearing you up inside. But I admire how you put on the brave front - you're a real soldier. Inside, you're scared to death. It's okay, Tony, we're here to help.

67, how can you help me?

Tony Collins said:

I think it Peytons career passer rating against the Patriots in the playoffs. :eek:

I see a double Manning in the Patriots immediate future. First, Peyton goes down in defeat (yet again) in January. Checks into a sanatorium for much needed rest post game. Then brother Eli gets his ass smoked by the Pats in February.

Tony Collins said:
I think your too high, actually.

I thought so. That AFC championship game was pretty bad. :D

Tony Collins said:

Tony - GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Last edited:
I don't see the secondary holding up against a good QB, and they'll have to beat a good QB to repeat.

pepper03 said:
I don't see the secondary holding up against a good QB, and they'll have to beat a good QB to repeat.

explain... samuel and wilson same as last year. Hobbs>gay. Hawkins coverage equal to or better than Rodney's. SO missing rodney's hitting and leadership (dont forget we have a ton of veteran leadership on this team in the front 7) will make us become such scrubs that they can' even hold up against a good QB?

And let's forget about the fact that if the front 7 stays healthy and plays ilke they can, said good qb will not have much time at all to survery the field and get the pass off.

Tony Collins said:
Congratulations, Tony, that's the first thing you've said in this forum that is not offensive. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

pepper03 said:
havent we heard this before????
oh yeah the last two years!

emoney_33 said:
explain... samuel and wilson same as last year. Hobbs>gay. Hawkins coverage equal to or better than Rodney's. SO missing rodney's hitting and leadership (dont forget we have a ton of veteran leadership on this team in the front 7) will make us become such scrubs that they can' even hold up against a good QB?

And let's forget about the fact that if the front 7 stays healthy and plays ilke they can, said good qb will not have much time at all to survery the field and get the pass off.
We also beat Indy (3 points allowed) and Pitt without Seymour.

kptmorgan04 said:
havent we heard this before????
oh yeah the last two years!

I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back