PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you expecting a high or low scoring game this sunday between NE & Dallas?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

New England vs. Dallas - A Low or High scoring game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think it will be a surprising low scoring affair,I see Maroney and Morris combining for some good yardage on the ground,I see Moss and Stallworth having a decent game but I think they will be contained a bit - Look for Welker to be the main receiver in the slot and getting more passes from Brady than any other WR this week.

On the other side of the ball I see Romo controlling his interception problem by handing the ball off to Barber much of this game and Barber to get in the vicinity of 120 yards rushing and some receiving yards on short outs - I think T.O. will not be a major factor in this game but he probably will get a TD catch sometime during this one.

These 2 teams have not met much but in the past 3 meetings it is interesting to know that the winning team only needed to score 13 points to win all those games - Maybe that means nothing here but its an interesting stat - I say it continues to be a low scoring affair between these two with about 23 points needed to win this one

Last edited:
unless it ends in a low scoring tie, I'm thinking C is the correct response

I honestly do not think this game will live up to the hype. I think one team wins going away. I'd like to think its gonna be us. I like our chances anyway.

I honestly do not think this game will live up to the hype. I think one team wins going away. I'd like to think its gonna be us. I like our chances anyway.

I just don't see Dallas "routing" us.....I could see us, however, "routing" them if the O line makes the plays........I think we are a much more complete team than Dallas.......Romo also has alot of pressure on him this week which should make the game interesting......

Both.
High Scoring for us. Low Scoring for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes