Welcome to PatsFans.com

Are you expecting a high or low scoring game this sunday between NE & Dallas?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Oct 10, 2007.

?

New England vs. Dallas - A Low or High scoring game?

Poll closed Oct 17, 2007.
  1. It will be a low scoring close game (28 total points or less total)

4.5%
  2. It will be a high scoring close game (29 points or more total)

36.4%
  3. It will be a high scoring game but 1 team will have most of the points

59.1%
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I think it will be a surprising low scoring affair,I see Maroney and Morris combining for some good yardage on the ground,I see Moss and Stallworth having a decent game but I think they will be contained a bit - Look for Welker to be the main receiver in the slot and getting more passes from Brady than any other WR this week.

On the other side of the ball I see Romo controlling his interception problem by handing the ball off to Barber much of this game and Barber to get in the vicinity of 120 yards rushing and some receiving yards on short outs - I think T.O. will not be a major factor in this game but he probably will get a TD catch sometime during this one.

These 2 teams have not met much but in the past 3 meetings it is interesting to know that the winning team only needed to score 13 points to win all those games - Maybe that means nothing here but its an interesting stat - I say it continues to be a low scoring affair between these two with about 23 points needed to win this one
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  2. Flying Fungi

Flying Fungi Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

unless it ends in a low scoring tie, I'm thinking C is the correct response
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I honestly do not think this game will live up to the hype. I think one team wins going away. I'd like to think its gonna be us. I like our chances anyway.
  4. stcjones

stcjones Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 7 / -1

#12 Jersey

I just don't see Dallas "routing" us.....I could see us, however, "routing" them if the O line makes the plays........I think we are a much more complete team than Dallas.......Romo also has alot of pressure on him this week which should make the game interesting......
  5. AndyJohnson

AndyJohnson PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 15 / -13

Both.
    High Scoring for us. Low Scoring for them.