Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are You Confident of a Patriots win?

• JETS FAN OPTION-I'll pound my chest and expect to lose.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I'm confident. There's no reason not to be confident based on what the Pats have done this season and for the past decade. Why the Jets or the Jets' fans would be confident about beating the Pats is beyond me.

I am confident. I am not starting to be a little nervous like the poll option I selected, but I do think there is a small chance the Jets might win. Maybe in the 10-20% range.

exact: this is what i feel too

I can't be the only one - but SB42 has changed the way I view these games. I don't think I ever really considered failure an option before then.

I am very nervous. Deep-down, I feel like we are playing at a high-level and will come out on top. But anything can happen this Sunday, and I would not be shocked. The Jets certainly have the ability to beat us, even if I think we win this game 4/5 times. As we learned a few years back, that means nothing. I am feeling an odd mixture of confidence and nervousness.

BradyManny pretty much summed it up for me. :yeahthat:

confident like i always am but still nervous...only way jets win is fi the gain 200+ rushing yards like Cleveland did. If jets rush for 150ish...its going to be a close game

I don't think I'd be human if I weren't just a little nervous, but what I really am is totally sick of all the dumb hype.
There is nothing more to say so just play already!

I don't think I'd be human if I weren't just a little nervous, but what I really am is totally sick of all the dumb hype.
There is nothing more to say so just play already!

no one is hyping it more than the jets..this is their SB and you know if they somehow..SOMEHOW win aganst NE...they will lose the next game and they will stiil act if they made the Superbowl

Rex is acting like this is the SB and its not even close...he's hyping games that you cant hype if you want to win it all...2nd most important in franchise history? LOL what an idiot

Pretty much.

It all comes down to stopping the Jets' running attack.

With Woody out, I feel that this negates the injuries we've sustained on the D-Line.

They run effectively down our throats, then their QB is much freer to do play-action pass.

We stop the run, and we start putting our boots on their throats.

Football. Simple, yet profound.

VERY confident.
Pats by 17.
They have been waiting for this game for two weeks and will be JACKED.
Big difference in feelings for this game than from last years playoff game.

Supremely. I do think that the Jets have some moxie. They did go 11-5. They will play hard. Close 1st 1/2 14-7 type.

Then the wheels come off.

31-17. Too many match-up issues and any problems Ryan's schemes give Brady will be addressed during 1/2 time. BB will make the necessary defensive adjustments to crush Sanchez and anything that was working for the Jets offensively in the 1st 1/2.

In essence, they will do what they have been doing since the CLE game.

I think that Rex has gotten into the heads of a lot of people here. They listen to him and start to buy into his Bull Sh!t.

I think that Rex has gotten into the heads of a lot of people here. They listen to him and start to buy into his Bull Sh!t.
Yeah, I've basically dismissed all the crap the Jets have been talking because it shows a complete lack of focus. They went into Indy against a vastly depleted Colts and HoF choker come post-season and weren't dominant at all.

The Pats are on a different level to any other side in the NFL at the moment.

Last edited:

Actually I think that all the talk coming from him, Lady, or Crom, is brought on by fear on their part.

Having said that, I never wanted them to come to Gillette for the playoffs. I wanted them to lose to the Colts and end their season.

I'm in the 'somewhat confident' camp - I expect a win, but fears of "any given Sunday", as well as the ever-present chance of an "OMFG, NOOO!" type injury always get those chrysalises a'poppin' leading up to kickoff...

Actually I think that all the talk coming from him, Lady, or Crom, is brought on by fear on their part.

Having said that, I never wanted them to come to Gillette for the playoffs. I wanted them to lose to the Colts and end their season.
I think they're afraid too hence the talk, Jabba is trying to talk himself and the team into believing. But it seems like as the week as gone on more posters are listing to it and are starting to feed into it. EG the jets can't be afraid of the pats because they would never talk that way. Which leads to questioning if we can beat them. At first i wanted teh colts to end the jests season, then when i watched how bad sancheze and the rest of the jests were playing i changed my mind. Thats not to say that the jests can't win, but i doubt they will.

Last edited:

It's whistling in the graveyard. They're scared you-know-what-less that yet again they'll BECLOWN themselves in front of a national audience. Make it so.

The only way the Patriots lose - this or any game - is if they have a bad game.

I don't see the Patriots having a bad game in the post season this year. They've been too focused on that all season to lose focus now.

I certainly don't expect them to lose focus against the Jets.

Unless Brady gets hurt I think the Pats win this game.

The only teams left that give me a bit of a scare are the Ravens and Packers.

I guess I'm nervous because the Jets are a desperate team...kind of like when the Dolphins introduced the wild-cat and the way the Browns and Packers played us this year...catching the Pats off-guard by resorting to gadget-plays.

That said, Mark Sanchez is their QB. I think that's the big difference between the two teams really. I think if you switched Sanchez and Brady (and kept the coaches where they were) the Jets would come out on top. That's not taking anything away from Belichick...I just think the QB difference is the X factor. Sanchez is inaccurate and prone to turnovers. The way Brady's playing, he's not going to make any dumb throws or force it downfield when it isn't there.

Yeah, I've had enough of this bull spit. Patriots 42 Jets 0. Let's get it on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back