PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you concern about the following...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Menlo hasn't done anything worthy of a termination of his account:rolleyes:

You're either a little kid (which I doubt), an inexperienced fan (if so, then you would be wise to read more) or a troll that does nothing but stir up crap and brings nothing to the board (highly likely).

Are you concern that Brady is becoming a favorite in the Patriots team first orietned locker room?

Yes. It ranks right up their with the walking cast, Seymour's physical play and O.J.'s search for the real killer.

The poster does have a point. Brady could rip this team apart with his attention getting fake injuries.

The guys have probably ignored his fake shoulder injury, which he insist be reported every week. But, I'm afraid that the way he called the media to get attention to his fake ankle injury could be the straw that brakes the camels back.

While the others are practicing for the SB, Brady is inside the stadium relaxing on a couch looking over his commercial request. He now thinks his bigger than the team and you can tell the way BB made excuses for him that it's tearing the team apart.

you have to hook the rest of us up

what exactly qualifies you as a wizard of anything?

or is 'wizard of menlo park' the title of your job, which is better known as park pooper-scooper?

Lighten up everybody, Menlo's funny.

We do have two weeks to kill.

Tom brady am be favorite mine for a while.

Last edited:
Lighten up everybody, Menlo's funny.

We do have to weeks to kill.

Tom brady am be favorite mine for a while.

Anybody remember the "Bizarro World" alternate universe in the old Superman comics?

I wasn't, but now I am.

Anybody remember the "Bizarro World" alternate universe in the old Superman comics?

Found this. Could be the mission statement of all the haters out there.

bizarrocode.jpg

I'm more worried about Brady becoming a Republican.

Are you concern that Brady is becoming a favorite in the Patriots team first orietned locker room?

If I knew what "orietned" meant I would tell you. Brady has been the favorite since 2002, they say it happened on a sunday night.
That's like saying "Are you concerned about the Star Wars movies making alot of money?"
Or did you just want to start a random thread and couldn't think of anything better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down