PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you concern about the following...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menlo

Banned
Reaction score
Are you concern that Brady is becoming a favorite in the Patriots team first orietned locker room?

Are you concern that Brady is becoming a favorite in the Patriots team first orietned locker room?

No! Because of his personality and work ethic. Tom Brady will ALWAYS be a winner and winning QB's are loved by their teammates. He will also ALWAYS be a 6th round draft pick that worked for every inch of success he has achieved.

Last edited:
About as concerned as I am that Matt Cassel is going to take over the starting job next season.

:wha:

What on earth are you talking about? [Besides which, he damn well should be a favorite--without him, this team arguably has zero Super Bowls.]

:wha:

What on earth are you talking about? [Besides which, he damn well should be a favorite--without him, this team arguably has zero Super Bowls.]

yea, he certainly carried us on his back against the rams...oh wait...it was just great coaching by BB:rolleyes:

Oh... I had to read it a few times to get what you're saying. I thought you left a word out but I think you meant "team-first oriented". You need the hyphen in there to bring your question into focus.

That being said, he is a favorite.

Are you kidding? Brady sets the tone.

Are you concern that Brady is becominga favorite in the Patriots team first orietned locker room?

Seven years is a long process in becoming a favorite. He's certainly been a favorite since 2003. So I'm not really concerned.

He's not deliberately drawing attention to himself by making controversial remarks, making poor decisions in his private life, or anything of that nature... So when it comes to football, the team remains first.

Last edited:
Are you concerned that nothing you post is even remotely coherent?

yea, he certainly carried us on his back against the rams...oh wait...it was just great coaching by BB:rolleyes:

"Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure." - Thomas Edison, the real Wizard of Menlo Park

What I'm really concerned about is that the putrid NY Jet organization, the craptastic Dolphins, the shi#fest Giants, a-hole Colts, cry-baby Chargers and steroid abusing Steelers will commit mass suicide after the Pats win the SB. I'm really concerned about that, and you should be too, since the $hi##y team you root for would then cease to exist.

Last edited:
Okay so you're a troll or a bandwagoner. Either way, please no more threads from you.

The team has had to mature and change in order to handle super-star status. Tom Brady cannot hide forever, and neither can Randy Moss. They have to step forward and answer questions, and now there are a LOT more questions, a lot more pressure, and a lot more expectations.

When you appear to be the incarnation of Jeezuz you tend to stand out. The question is about how he handles it. It happened to Joe Montana and it worked out pretty well for him and the Niners. Brady isn't about to forget team. That's as likely to happen as George Bush accomplishing his mission (unless bankrupting us is his actual mission, and then all bets are off.)

Buy your life raft today.

Yeah, but I seem to remember someone actually having to throw the damn ball in the Super Bowl. And it wasn't Belichick--or Bledsoe.

My original argument--which you haven't refuted--is that without Brady, the Pats don't even reach the Super Bowl, let alone win it three times. [Remember--Brady has averaged four fourth-quarter/overtime wins per season.]

I am concerned that MENLO is still allowed to post here.

Although Menlo hasn't done anything worthy of a termination of his account:rolleyes:

why don't you start by just adding your opinions to other people's threads instead of making new threads which are all terrible

Why do you continue to make things up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing