PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are you comfortable with Hobbs and Gay as our starting CBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just want an excuse to break out your Blue jersey... don't you?

No,

Actually, I'm looking for the team to wear the old red jerseys once more.

Call me old fashioned, but there's something about those red jerseys that I have always liked. heck, put the elvis on the shoulders. Use all the rest of the colors they now use, but just once this year i'd like to see the red jerseys again.

Respects,

I agree with this analysis.

I also fine at safety with: Harrison, Wilson, Sanders and either Hawkins or Mitchell.

Wesley and Andrews could still make the team as STers.

Not only comfortable with the Gay and Hobbs as my starters I'm happy with the depth of Merriweather and James as my back ups. THat being said, the secondary becomes better, deeper and more flexible when Samuel returns. and Merriweather can go back to safety.

I'm comfortable with Hobbs and Gay starting. I'm very uncomfortable if one or both get injurred.

I doubt BB has any intent of putting a rookie in as a starting CB, even in the event of any injury.

What about the last super bowl run after Poole and Law went down? And Gay was a FA rookie not a 1st rounder.......

And if three of Hobbs, Gay, James and Meriweather are injured, bb will likely again start a UDFA or bring up someone like Richardson from the Practice Squad.

What about the last super bowl run after Poole and Law went down? And Gay was a FA rookie not a 1st rounder.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes