PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are we going to let it all loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Meaning, if we get up fairly handily in this game at half time, are we going to be idiots and just completely change our offensive philosophy again in the second half?

Before the playoffs I'd test our gameplan at least once in the second half. Not to embarass them, but for confidence...

drew4008 said:
Meaning, if we get up fairly handily in this game at half time, are we going to be idiots and just completely change our offensive philosophy again in the second half?

Before the playoffs I'd test our gameplan at least once in the second half. Not to embarass them, but for confidence...

I'm not BB, but my preference would be to rest our key players if we get a big lead at the half. I'd sure be pissed off if someone like Tom Brady gets injured in the second half and is out for the playoffs just because we wanted to test our gameplan.

IMHO BB will just stick to vanilla plays and defenses that he knows rhe league has seen before. i dunno about the others, but i feel safe in saying BB knows what he has, and hasn't, shown to the league in the past 3 years. he's certainly not gonna put any new wrinkles into the databank.
i'd want to rest key players, but BB doesn't seem to be of that mindset. his call. the only one i'd get upset about is Brady/Flutie. Flutie needs reps, and Brady doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back