PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are the Giants Super Bowl favorites now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Mike and Mike, all the praise is for the Giants. It's a pretty obvious choice, except for the annoying fact that it was all Tebow, all the time last week.

Grrrrr, I'm sick of the talk already about the Ravens defense being able to shut down the Pats O. They say the same thing, "Ngata and Suggs noone can block them"

The Texans pretty much stonewalled them, did Yates get sacked once? If Yates didn't suck they get torched.

The best example is the Ravens @ Chargers game in the regular season. Rivers had time, the defense got ripped through the air for 34 points.

I googled current odds....
Pats 5/4
SF 11/4
Giants 11/4
Ravens 7/1

Right now, the Pats are quite heavily favored.

I saw the odds at:

Pats: 2/1
Giants and Niners: 4/1
Ravens: 6/1

Grrrrr, I'm sick of the talk already about the Ravens defense being able to shut down the Pats O. They say the same thing, "Ngata and Suggs noone can block them"

The Texans pretty much stonewalled them, did Yates get sacked once? If Yates didn't suck they get torched.

The best example is the Ravens @ Chargers game in the regular season. Rivers had time, the defense got ripped through the air for 34 points.

seriously, deion sanders' logic is that the pats got torched by Ray Rice and brady was average against their D line in the playoffs a few years back so the same result will hold.

did they mention that the ravens are 4-4 on the road this year?

seriously, deion sanders' logic is that the pats got torched by Ray Rice and brady was average against their D line in the playoffs a few years back so the same result will hold.

did they mention that the ravens are 4-4 on the road this year?

Deion's SB matchup, if I am remembering correctly, was I believe Saints-Steelers. Both times after each team lost he was so bitter on GameDay Final it was hilarious. He was arguing with McNabb at one point, you could tell he was pissed.

The guy blew the Steelers ALL year, even after the losses to Baltimore, when Eisen would ask who's the best in the AFC, he would always say "IIIIII still like this Pittsburgh Steeler team, blah blah blah"

**** Deion and Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
Even though I am happy the Giants eliminated GB, they are getting pumped up too much.. Yes, they are "hot" right now, but last month they were embarrassed at home by Washington. I doubt a team like that can go on the road and beat the top 2 seeds in the playoffs...Almost like the Jets last year. I think SF is younger and hungrier at home and will win! Plus they have the better defense by far and running game. Eli is due for a bad game after hes' been stamped with the elite title finally..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back