PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are the chance of Moss being back next year good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't this be the first time in his career for him being an unrestricted free agent?

Not saying that makes a difference if he likes it here, just asking.

Randy goes nowhere other then New England. He has just spent 2 years in NFL's version of purgatory, The Oakland Raiders. He knows what that can do to you as a person and player.He will get a deal that he can live with and the Pats can live with. Seeing teh Chemistry between those two already there is no way Brady allows Moss to go. If you thought Brady was pissed with the Deion situation, well I don't think #12 allows the front office to let this guy go. I mean when you can just put it into double coverage and the opposing defense knows the ball is coming his way and he still makes the grab, nope. I would imagine that Tom has already hooked up #81 with one of Giselles co workers!!

Moss gives us a mutually benificial hometown/hometeam discount that 1) Pays him fairly, and 2) doesn't break the bank.

When it comes to Randy Moss this season, there is no such thing as a salary that pays him fairly yet doesn't break the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back