PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are Neal and Ross eligible to return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Are the PUP guy eleigible to return AFTER this week? This is the 6th week.
Has anyone heard anything on their progress health wise?

They are eligible to practice any time after week 6 and before week 9. Once they return to practice they have another three weeks in which to be added to the roster (by week 11 at the latest) or placed on IR.

I think the assumption is both will be ready to return to practice within the next three weeks but I haven't heard anything specific about either.

Does anybody know for sure if it's after the sixth game or sixth week that a player is eligible to return off PUP? I recall that it was discussed here during TC, but I don't remember the answer.

Does anybody know for sure if it's after the sixth game or sixth week that a player is eligible to return off PUP? I recall that it was discussed here during TC, but I don't remember the answer.

Sixth GAME, not week. We have another week untill they can go onto the field with the team.

hopefully at least one of them will grace us with contributions sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back