PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are Jordan's comments on Pats indicative of most players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned 60 this past Sunday. Real perceptive of you.

I guess I was just as perceptive regarding your age as your take on my "feelings." I've been on this forum long enough to know that arguing about Spygate and the like is a waste of time.

win something nitwit....THEN run your mouth

Great response, yet again. Nitwit...I love it. Are you posting during 5th period Algebra again? Make a point for once, instead of handing out insults and posts void of any fact, or even an opinion for that matter. Now back to the blowouts and shocking losses.....please enlighten me.

I dont feel enlightened at all. 24-21 is a blowout? Now go back and read the beginning of the conversation. The words were "all those." I count one....at Gillette. Even if you count the second fluff piece on youtube, that's still only two. But how can you? A 3 point victory is a tough loss, but neither shocking nor a blowout. 41-17?....now that's a blowout.

I dont feel enlightened at all. 24-21 is a blowout? Now go back and read the beginning of the conversation. The words were "all those." I count one....at Gillette. Even if you count the second fluff piece on youtube, that's still only two. But how can you? A 3 point victory is a tough loss, but neither shocking nor a blowout. 41-17?....now that's a blowout.

I don't need to reread anything- point being is, any swerve you try and dish up looks a whole lot better when it's backed up. By a win. You'd swagger more on the Colts board. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUEcK96R3rE

I don't need to reread anything- point being is, any swerve you try and dish up looks a whole lot better when it's backed up. By a win. You'd swagger more on the Colts board. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUEcK96R3rE

But see, that's just it. You didnt back it up at all. And because you didnt read the thread, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Attaching a couple of youtube clips doesnt back up anything. I thought about attaching one of the Chargers blowing out the Pats at Foxboro, but what's the point? We all know the scores right? Now, until you can "back up" the comment of us losing all those blowouts, etc, just stick to rehashing on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back