PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are DLinesmen color blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Can they see red?

Tarvaris Jackson of Minnesota Vikings leaves field with reported MCL injury - ESPN

Jackson was injured when defensive lineman Letroy Guion fell at his feet and rolled over his leg during an 11-on-11 drill. Jackson folded to the field in pain as trainers rushed to check on him. After a few minutes, he was able to get up and walk off under his own power.

"I really don't know what happened," Guion said. "Everybody was moving so fast."

A couple days ago, SBB had a thread in which he mentioned Brady getting hit, but the thread is closed after his one post. Why would a mod close a discussion thread?

SBB said:

Steve Williams may have got himself cut.

11 on 11 and williams got in the backfield and bumped into Tom and than extremely pissed off and extremely loud Ivan Fears reamed him out "god damn it don't touch him...."

Cue the Brett Favre theme music........

I'm pretty sure ESPN, has a room booked in Hattisburg for the summer?

that ivan fears reaction cracks me up

I'm glad Brady took a bump, I like the hustle in the young guy and I like Brady getting bumped enough to make all the talk of mental reservations go away by game one (not that they will, bastitches). The negative is the DL not pulling up is the equivalent of not pulling up in time in a game and getting 15 yds for roughing, so the DL failed an awareness test, but Brady getting hit is all good otherwise.

Last edited:
Camp has just started, both of these incidents are probably just a case of being too hyped up and out of the groove.

Looks like Guion may be the next cut on the Vikings' roster. Supposedly, it's a Grade 1 sprain and Jackson should be back in camp this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back