PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crabs comment was a joke; ok, thanks for pointing that out.

I read it as you being a smart ass and we all know based on your posts around here that YOU'RE not one, so case closed.

It's a dead issue, sort of like what happens to crabs when you put rid on them.

Thanks for not putting me your ignore list so I can continue to entertain you and give you something to work with.

The crabs comment was a joke; ok, thanks for pointing that out.

I read it as you being a smart ass and we all know based on your posts around here that YOU'RE not one, so case closed.

It's a dead issue, sort of like what happens to crabs when you put rid on them.

Thanks for not putting me your ignore list so I can continue to entertain you and give you something to work with.

Is that a faint whiff of sarcasm that I detect?

Yes and no, just trying to lighten the mood.

Seriously, you are correct and I overeacted on the crabs comment; as you pointed out, we are both fans of the same team, I guess the time of the year with not much else to talk about, ie, the boredom, got to me.

No harm no foul, actually, your crabs comment was kind of funny in the context in which it was presented................

Seriously, you are correct and I overeacted on the crabs comment; as you pointed out, we are both fans of the same team, I guess the time of the year with not much else to talk about, ie, the boredom, got to me.

No harm no foul, actually, your crabs comment was kind of funny in the context in which it was presented................
thats the second time ive seen you try to be the bigger man and resolve a situation .you tried once with aquasuck and well he acted like a **** .anyway i salute you sir .

thats the second time ive seen you try to be the bigger man and resolve a situation .you tried once with aquasuck and well he acted like a **** .anyway i salute you sir .

Looks like you're the only guy who has never tried to patch anything up.

Looks like you're the only guy who has never tried to patch anything up.
i would be more than happy to accept a apology from you to the entire board .but you havent apoligized and you havent paid your lost bets you lying sack of sh-t .

Last edited:
i would be more than happy to accept a apology from you to the entire board .but you havent apoligized and you havent paid your lost bets you lying sack of sh-t .

I did quite a while ago apolgize for my brash statements when I was a rookie on this board. Many accept, but there are still a few who didn't, you being one of those. You are the scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't even give you the time of day. I have no idea how you expect an apology from me when you're the one who talks like a little kid who just learned cuss words every single time you adress me. Look at your posts and tell me your a civil person.

Last edited:
I did quite a while ago apolgize for my brash statements when I was a rookie on this board. Many accept, but there are still a few who didn't, you being one of those. You are the scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned and I wouldn't even give you the time of day. I have no idea how you expect an apology from me when you're the one who talks like a little kid who just learned cuss words every single time you adress me. Look at your posts and tell me your a civil person.
Make a thread, apologise for not paying your bet. And all will be good and nobody will annoy you anymore. Earn a tiny bit of respect for once.

Last edited:
Make a thread, apologise for not paying your bet. And all will be good and nobody will annoy you anymore. Earn a tiny bit of respect for once.

Ya know something, I'll do this. But in certain measure. Ahh.. nevermind, I found my old one. I'll modify it.

Last edited:
this from the guy who makes bets doesnt pay them when he loses them then lies about making the bets and has multiple screen names.

this from the guy who makes bets doesnt pay them when he loses them then lies about making the bets and has multiple screen names.

How many times are you going to use this exact post? Besides, you're saying you hate liars and you're lying in this post. I don't have 2 screen names and you lied about looking up IP address, so you're a liar, a hiprocrite and you hate yourself. Ouch!

How many times are you going to use this exact post? Besides, you're saying you hate liars and you're lying in this post. I don't have 2 screen names and you lied about looking up IP address, so you're a liar, a hiprocrite and you hate yourself. Ouch!
this from the guy who doesnt pay his lost bets then lies about making them .then gets caught lying and doesnt bother to apologize .you and i both know you have multiple screen names .your the proven liar here not me .

There's no talking to you, waste of a life. Honestly, why are you so ignorant? Do you hate your life that much?

There's no talking to you, waste of a life. Honestly, why are you so ignorant? Do you hate your life that much?
pay your lost bets and apologize for lying about not making them .its already been proven that you lied.why must you continue you be a sackless asswipe your whole life ?

Thanks for the comments PP, just trying to do the right thing in this situation..............

It's all good. :cool:

You call someone a waste of life and ignorant eh? The cry to the mods and get all upset when someone jokingly says your parents had you by mistake.

What a crybaby.

Last edited:
Thanks for understanding KontradictioN.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots