PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aquafina, get yer roll on

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is probably past his bedtime, but good luck finding him again

PatsWorldChamps said:
lol... fish are done

Yeah, I think the Dolphins players hate their coach. ;)

It's one game. I like the outcome, but it's still only one game.

Last edited:
kptmorgan04 said:
it is probably past his bedtime, but good luck finding him again
thought he said something about backin up his talk? DC will be replaced by midseason... shoulda kept AJ

Great Dolphins run game and defense................LMAO!

I love fried fish

PatsWorldChamps said:
thought he said something about backin up his talk? DC will be replaced by midseason... shoulda kept AJ

Look, DC had a dreat first 3 qtrs. but when the pressure was on, boy did he revert to his old self. Fins OL and DL just flat out sucked. Only one game, but damn. The steelers didnt look too good, and the fins just couldnt take advantage. Loved seeing them lose though;)

I predicted there secondary was weak about a month ago during pre-season then Cbatch hits you for 3 tds O my :eek:

Dante might have to register before his next trip to Pittsburgh.....on a count of public exposure.....ha! Drumroll please.

Last edited:
The 'Fins done? I wish. Really I do. But they're atill a 10-11 win, playoff team given the schedule they face.

What tonight does prove is that they are not in the same class as the true championship contenders.

stinkypete said:
The 'Fins done? I wish. Really I do. But they're atill a 10-11 win, playoff team given the schedule they face.

What tonight does prove is that they are not in the same class as the true championship contenders.
He means they are "done" tonight, as in the Steelers have finished them off.

I'm sure Aquafina and the rest of the Fish fans were celebrating and being all ****y when they got a nasty suprise from Batch to Miller. :D

Kdo5 said:
He means they are "done" tonight, as in the Steelers have finished them off.

I'm sure Aquafina and the rest of the Fish fans were celebrating and being all ****y when they got a nasty suprise from Batch to Miller. :D
exactly.... check the time of post... but, i do not see the fish any better than 8-8 this year... no QB, Brown is an average RB, weak secondary, weak lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back