PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to call it DUMPING on me when I could really care less lol.

If you guys were really "breaking me down" (as some of you call it, or whatever) don't you think I would leave?
no your to stupid .but rest assured the dumping will never end and im thrilled your not leaving :D

My money -- confirmed received by Miguel (I donated anyway as I said I would, win or lose, as knowing he would not pay up, was not right to cheat Bread of Life).

Aqua welsh's money - never showed up, the only contribution Aqua Boy has made is never shutting up.
to the top

We don't want you to leave Ballsack4ever, we want you to stay here as long as possible.

You missed the entire point of my bet - this will be for CHARITY, the Bread of Life food pantry as I wrote.

Here is how it will work - I will send my check first. Upon confirmed receipt of my check, you then send your check. The charity will only cash the losers check.

Since you say you are a college student, yet do very well at Poker - when you accept the bet, I will send $250 and you only have to send $50.

Please - put up or shut up once and for all right now.
to the top

Pay up - you are a lying, no good, cheating, welching, sack of ****.

You do realize you cheated a charity or two now don't you? And you think it is funny.

When I compare a class act young man such as Harrison 37 to the likes of a man / boy such as yourself -- I get sick to my stomach.
:rocker: :rocker:

I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.
pay up you lying sack of sh-t.tell your fat ass smelly dumb mother to put down the sausage shes stuffing down her gullet lol.

Last edited:
It's hard to call it DUMPING on me when I could really care less lol.

If you guys were really "breaking me down" (as some of you call it, or whatever) don't you think I would leave?

No, i don't think you would leave. Why? Because you are such a sorry sack of garbage that you need ANY attention you can get.

No, i don't think you would leave. Why? Because you are such a sorry sack of garbage that you need ANY attention you can get.

Yeah that's it. :rolleyes: The funny thing is that you 45 year olds get off on typing threatning words on the internet directed at a 19 year old guy.

Yeah that's it. :rolleyes: The funny thing is that you 45 year olds get off on typing threatning words on the internet directed at a 19 year old guy.

What threatening words? I made no threat against you. Great reading comprehension there, moron.

God, I almost pity you because you are so friggin stupid.

Whether or not you actually paid the charity you said you paid is impossible to prove or disprove at this point, therefore I don't care about it.

However, you did make a Loser Leaves Town bet, and you lost. As stupid as I think those bets are, you made it, so you live with it. A man would honor his word.

Last edited:
Rodney Harrison is an awesome talent, one of the best ever to have played the position. I understand how jealous you are of the Patriots success this decade. Must be eating you up alive. Dude it shows and we love every minute of it.

Now, though, it is time for you to put up or shut up.

I will bet you $250 that my Patriots will win more games than your Dolphoins this year. But there is a catch - the winner must donate his winnings to a charitable organization that has some association with this website. That organization is called:

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

Bread of Life is where those of us that can show support for Miguels pages by donating. I have also used it for bets such as these. Bread of Life is a soup kitchen and food pantry in Malden, Massachusetts and they serves over 400 low-income and homeless families per month. Please mention this website with your donation

Are you man enough to handle this bet? If not, then I think it is time to put your tail back between your legs and wimper away.

Pleas elet me hear from you soon.....or are you suddenly going to troll somewhere else?

Note: fgssand did not start this thead, I did, and moved all talk of "the bet" out of a different thread - here to it's own thread where it can get the attention it deserves without distracting from an existing thread that was already enjoying it's own conversation before Aqua's trolling. --T-Shirt.
i like this thread also.

i like this thread also.

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.
your bagged and you know it.once a liar always a liar .what difference does it make what thread is used to show your a liar.lol all anybody has to do is read and they will know.be a man and stop lying .

Last edited:
Here's an easy bet.

If the Pats beat the Dolphins for the Division Championship, you agree to have your account permanently banned.

If the Dolphins beat the Pats for the Division Championship, I agree to have my account permanently banned.

So, PUT UP OR STFU.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.

Why is he still here?

So, I was wondering what all this hubub was about, so I went back and re-read everything. Dude, I'm only two years your senior....and...wow, just wow. You're old enough to vote, use tobacco, or die for the country. By definition you should be MAN enough to handle your business and make smart decisions. I notice you keep infering that people are picking on you because of your age....YOUR 19, NOT 10!!! And from someone who is basically your age...you are a joke. Age doesn't make you a man, son, your decisions do. First of all, you want to make a bet with someone only if YOU stand to gain from it. To quote the gunnery sargeant, "You had best un-f*ck yourself!". How can you be such a little sh*t?! It's for CHARITY!! God, you need a severe beating, you know that?

How can you look yourself in the mirror if you don't work hard for what you have? Don't give me that "I'm earning my degree" crap. I'm in school too, homie. I also play ball, am involved in student organizations, and work four days a week for the money in my pocket. It's not much, but it's enough for beers, gas, food and dinners with my girl. And I earned it. My parents pay for my education, it's the least I can do to not further leach off of them.

My man, you need to grow up. Take some accountability for your actions and decisions. Realize how fortunate you are and how many opportunities you have been handed. There are many more people on this earth who do not have half the opportunities and blessings you do. I don't have much discressionary money. 20 bucks is actually a little bit to me right now, but I put it down on the colts bet because there's people out there who need it much more than I do. If only they got 100 mealswipes at a cafeteria free with tuition. Man up, dude. Man up.

Last edited:
aqua thinks we will forgot about him stiffing that charity and then lying when he says he never made the bet.:rolleyes:

He's not going to pay so why not roll forward with the other part of the bet.

So, I was wondering what all this hubub was about, so I went back and re-read everything. Dude, I'm only two years your senior....and...wow, just wow. You're old enough to vote, use tobacco, or die for the country. By definition you should be MAN enough to handle your business and make smart decisions. I notice you keep infering that people are picking on you because of your age....YOUR 19, NOT 10!!! And from someone who is basically your age...you are a joke. Age doesn't make you a man, son, your decisions do. First of all, you want to make a bet with someone only if YOU stand to gain from it. To quote the gunnery sargeant, "You had best un-f*ck yourself!". How can you be such a little sh*t?! It's for CHARITY!! God, you need a severe beating, you know that?

How can you look yourself in the mirror if you don't work hard for what you have? Don't give me that "I'm earning my degree" crap. I'm in school too, homie. I also play ball, am involved in student organizations, and work four days a week for the money in my pocket. It's not much, but it's enough for beers, gas, food and dinners with my girl. And I earned it. My parents pay for my education, it's the least I can do to not further leach off of them.

My man, you need to grow up. Take some accountability for your actions and decisions. Realize how fortunate you are and how many opportunities you have been handed. There are many more people on this earth who do not have half the opportunities and blessings you do. I don't have much discressionary money. 20 bucks is actually a little bit to me right now, but I put it down on the colts bet because there's people out there who need it much more than I do. If only they got 100 mealswipes at a cafeteria free with tuition. Man up, dude. Man up.

Thanks for the pep talk, Dad.

Again, not going to pay a chairty that I didn't agree to pay. I talked to fggsand about it, he was the guy the money was supposed to go to, he said he doesn't want my money, end of discusion.

By the way, you are in no position to critique me as a person. This post is a complete joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing