PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4Ever04 ... once and for all, put up or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's HILARIOUS coming from you.

Plus, didn't you call me a baby for lobbying for your banishment?
do you ever talk football or are you always on troll mode .pay your debt you ass crack.this thread will remain front and center until asscrack4ever cries to a mod to get it locked

Last edited:
Yeah pay up, scrotum sniffer.

the nickname ass crack did it for me, too effin hilarious.

Rodney Harrison is an awesome talent, one of the best ever to have played the position. I understand how jealous you are of the Patriots success this decade. Must be eating you up alive. Dude it shows and we love every minute of it.

Now, though, it is time for you to put up or shut up.

I will bet you $250 that my Patriots will win more games than your Dolphoins this year. But there is a catch - the winner must donate his winnings to a charitable organization that has some association with this website. That organization is called:

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

Bread of Life is where those of us that can show support for Miguels pages by donating. I have also used it for bets such as these. Bread of Life is a soup kitchen and food pantry in Malden, Massachusetts and they serves over 400 low-income and homeless families per month. Please mention this website with your donation

Are you man enough to handle this bet? If not, then I think it is time to put your tail back between your legs and wimper away.

Pleas elet me hear from you soon.....or are you suddenly going to troll somewhere else?

Note: fgssand did not start this thead, I did, and moved all talk of "the bet" out of a different thread - here to it's own thread where it can get the attention it deserves without distracting from an existing thread that was already enjoying it's own conversation before Aqua's trolling. --T-Shirt.
pay up aqua you asscrack .

I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too.
this scum bag never paid this bet .he even denied he ever made it.here is the proof he did and the proof that hes a liar .

this scum bag never paid this bet .he even denied he ever made it.here is the proof he did and the proof that hes a liar .

You lied about me having 2 screen names. You said you checked the IP adresses but we know that's not true. Hmm... so you're a liar and a hipocrite, even worse.

You lied about me having 2 screen names. You said you checked the IP adresses but we know that's not true. Hmm... so you're a liar and a hipocrite, even worse.
we dont know that at all .in fact we know you do have two screen names .i can prove your a liar.can you prove i am?lol lo no you cant lol.

Just pay the Fahkin money you flabstabbin hoe...

we dont know that at all .in fact we know you do have two screen names .i can prove your a liar.can you prove i am?lol lo no you cant lol.

How old are you? It's like talking to a flippin wall. And for the record, it wasn't a money bet, just me leaving, but you all like me too much.

How old are you? It's like talking to a flippin wall. And for the record, it wasn't a money bet, just me leaving, but you all like me too much.
enough spin and enough excuses you pathetic clown.pay the money you owe .

Pay up - you are a lying, no good, cheating, welching, sack of ****.

You do realize you cheated a charity or two now don't you? And you think it is funny.

When I compare a class act young man such as Harrison 37 to the likes of a man / boy such as yourself -- I get sick to my stomach.

Pay up - you are a lying, no good, cheating, welching, sack of ****.

You do realize you cheated a charity or two now don't you? And you think it is funny.

When I compare a class act young man such as Harrison 37 to the likes of a man / boy such as yourself -- I get sick to my stomach.

Yep, cheated out a charity that I never agreed to bet on. I even said that I wouldn't do that. I just think that's a pretty dumb bet and I stated that in that thread.

Yep, cheated out a charity that I never agreed to bet on. I even said that I wouldn't do that. I just think that's a pretty dumb bet and I stated that in that thread.
Yeah and you also were complaining about how you wouldnt get anything if you won the bet. If you lost it went to a good cause. It just goes to show what a selfish sack of sh*t you are.

Last edited:
Nice to see how much everyone likes ballsack4ever around here, aka, the human punching bag. I hope he never leaves, I love having the sack of monkey ****e around to endlessly abuse.

Can't wait until the season starts so I can dump all over him after each and every Doofin loss. He actually said in another thread the Doofins should get off to a good start due to playing a soft schedule early; effin hilarious........................

Nice to see how much everyone likes ballsack4ever around here, aka, the human punching bag. I hope he never leaves, I love having the sack of monkey ****e around to endlessly abuse.

Can't wait until the season starts so I can dump all over him after each and every Doofin loss. He actually said in another thread the Doofins should get off to a good start due to playing a soft schedule early; effin hilarious........................
lol i second that .i will never grow tired of dumping on that p-ssy

It's hard to call it DUMPING on me when I could really care less lol.

If you guys were really "breaking me down" (as some of you call it, or whatever) don't you think I would leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back