PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua4ever04...are you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, ill-informed. The bet was $50, correct? Paid in full.

Again, very low.

And I didn't say Culpepper was a better quarterback, but rather statistically the two were quite comparable.

Except for wins. Wasn't Culpepper's best season 8-8?

Except for wins. Wasn't Culpepper's best season 8-8?

Next time two quarterbacks play a one on one game of football, let me know. I know Brady is 1,000,000 times the quarterback Culpepper is/was; but using team wins to justify individual greatness is nothing short of moronic.

Next time two quarterbacks play a one on one game of football, let me know. I know Brady is 1,000,000 times the quarterback Culpepper is/was; but using team wins to justify individual greatness is nothing short of moronic.

Except for the fact that, you know, the quarterback position IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL. Maybe in sports. Or would you care to explain how the Pats went from an 18-1 team with Brady in there to a 6-4 team with Brady out? The quarterback is instrumental in moving the football. Moving the football = picking up yards. Picking up yards = getting into the red zone. Getting into the red zone = points either way. Points = difference between a win and a loss.

Except for the fact that, you know, the quarterback position IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION IN FOOTBALL. Maybe in sports. Or would you care to explain how the Pats went from an 18-1 team with Brady in there to a 6-4 team with Brady out? The quarterback is instrumental in moving the football. Moving the football = picking up yards. Picking up yards = getting into the red zone. Getting into the red zone = points either way. Points = difference between a win and a loss.

Then why is the guy that is best at moving the football and accumulating touchdowns all time without a Super Bowl ring?

I'll tell you why.

It's a team game and that guy never had a running back worth a damn and his defense allowed more than 30 points per game in his 11 career post-season losses.

that guy never had a running back worth a damn and his defense allowed more than 30 points per game in his 11 career post-season losses.

Care for some cheese with that whine, Water Boy?

And here's one Wicked Pissah big GFY to you, Water Boy!

Glad to see you gettin' outa Mom's basement!

Glad to see you've got a sweet ass pony tail. Haha, should've figured that's what you were like.

Out to South Beach. Enjoy your Saturday evening at home, pony tail.

Glad to see you've got a sweet ass pony tail. Haha, should've figured that's what you were like.

Aqwaaah, I am aware that your troglodytic mind cannot process basic logic. Therefore, I am fairly empathetic towards you going after PWP. However, you would be best served to realize you are speaking to a very bright guy. He was a DEC guy. I am sure you have no idea what DEC was, but for all intents and purposes; imagine google in the 80's dealing with hardware, not software. You don't get in the door unless you are off the charts bright.

Dude, I gave you crap before because you are a clown. I felt bad about it at the time because I always believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for removing the guilt, chief. You sure are a grade a ******.

Aqua is convinced hes the smartest guy in the room. but he just cant figure out why nobody else does lmao.

As opposed to flying down to South Beach on a Friday night and spending it at a computer in the hotel lobby browsing PatsFans.com when you're a Dolphins fan?

As opposed to flying down to South Beach on a Friday night and spending it at a computer in the hotel lobby browsing PatsFans.com when you're a Dolphins fan?
aqua obviously has some serious mental issues.

WHAT are you talking about?
I've never had a pony tail.
Can't you get ANYTHING right?

Nice return by KR Ginn, ending up on the two yard line. Losah!
My favorite was Ginn droping the ball when great big 5'9" Hobbs was gonna hit him. Guy totally choked in the 4th QTR. Wasted Top 10 pick.

Last edited:
"Nice return by KR Ginn, ending up on the two yard line. Losah!
My favorite was Ginn droping the ball when great big 5'9" Hobbs was gonna hit him. Guy totally choked in the 4th QTR. Wasted Top 10 pick."

As I watched Ginn run toward the wrong end zone and drop pass after pass yesterday, I laughed my azz off thinking this is the guy that the ballbag we all know and love named Aqua ranted and raved about and how great he was going to be for the Doofins. One of his all time gems was "This guy has a chance to take the rock to the house on every touch".................LMFAO.

Do you ever and I mean EVER get tired of being so effin wrong Aqua? You are a train wreck of a human being.

Its after the game, yet another big loss for the hapless Phins, and Water Boy is MIA, nowhere to be found. Back to Mommy's basement trying to grow that pony tail he's got a fetish about no doubt.

"Nice return by KR Ginn, ending up on the two yard line. Losah!
My favorite was Ginn droping the ball when great big 5'9" Hobbs was gonna hit him. Guy totally choked in the 4th QTR. Wasted Top 10 pick."

As I watched Ginn run toward the wrong end zone and drop pass after pass yesterday, I laughed my azz off thinking this is the guy that the ballbag we all know and love named Aqua ranted and raved about and how great he was going to be for the Doofins. One of his all time gems was "This guy has a chance to take the rock to the house on every touch".................LMFAO.

Do you ever and I mean EVER get tired of being so effin wrong Aqua? You are a train wreck of a human being.

One bad game means nothing. He's still making big plays.

And Wicker Pisser or whatever your name is, I'm restricted in areas where I can log in. You should know this, genius.

He must still be basking in the glory of the division title.

He must still be basking in the glory of the division title.
Well, I guess if my team won a division title every 15 years, I'd want to enjoy it while I could, also.

Maybe in 2023 when the Dolphins win their next Divisin title, thay can actually win the division and not back in on a tiebreaker. Then in 2038 they might try to win a playoff game.

Well, I guess if my team won a division title every 15 years, I'd want to enjoy it while I could, also.

Maybe in 2023 when the Dolphins win their next Divisin title, thay can actually win the division and not back in on a tiebreaker. Then in 2038 they might try to win a playoff game.

Maybe, but right now they have bragging rights on the Patriots so you really can't talk your way out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots