PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Apostate preacher Benny Hinn needs $2m

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Benny Hinn Ministries - A message from Pastor Benny's heart to yours...

As you know, I come to you only if I feel the urgent necessity.

I’m facing a deficit of $2 million right now that has accumulated in the last few months—first, because of the economy, and second, because I have continued to travel to the world preaching the Gospel.

The offerings from some of those crusades did not cover the expenses. I had hoped and prayed that the need would have been met without my coming to you, but as I have learned over the years, if I don’t come to you and tell you the facts, there will be no way for you to find out.

I know $2 million sounds like a large number, but it really isn’t if we all do our part. Then it can be taken care of easily and quickly.

read more

I wish he had a comment section. I'm sure he stays in all the best hotels and don't mingle with the commoners while preaching. He wouldn't know an impoverish area if it bit him in the ass.

Jesus is big business.

I wish he had a comment section. I'm sure he stays in all the best hotels and don't mingle with the commoners while preaching. He wouldn't know an impoverish area if it bit him in the ass.

Jesus is big business.

No. Christianity is big business. ************ is the Lord. Dont blame Jesus for people like this.

No. Christianity is big business. ************ is the Lord. Dont blame Jesus for people like this.

Indeed, I don't get the Jesus-hate either. The guy's been dead for 2,000 years.

If only people would stop doing crazy stuff in his name.

Indeed, I don't get the Jesus-hate either. The guy's been dead for 2,000 years.

If only people would stop doing crazy stuff in his name.

and not just "crazy" stuff -- plenty of everyday stuff as well that seems to fly in the face of what the man taught

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back