Welcome to PatsFans.com

Apologize

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 2 / -9

They apologize to Obooma but just imagine asking the rotten bastards to apologize to Romney or Huckabee for all the crap the hateful rats have laid on them, "oh I'm sorry obooma, we really love Muslims it's those Christian God & Jesus people we have to be afraid of, oh I'm so sorry obooma, oh obooma, your so handsme, your so clean, your such a nice speaker, you speak english so well, I'm soory, I'm sorry, please forgive me, oh what have I done, waahhhhhhh"

Read This slobbering crap in todays news:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/20/AR2007122000285_pf.html

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love how condescending liberals are to the very people they profess to love, support and treat like everyone else... wasn't it Biden who expressed his shock and surprise at how "clean" Barack Hussein Obama was..? "Good Lord almighty, that there colored boy actually takes a shower every day..!! Amazing, folks, amazing..!!"

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And if a Repub had ever said what Biden said, they would have absolutely DEMANDED an impeachment, if not a lynching, right on the spot. Jesse Jackson and AlSharpton would have been in DC before noon, loaded with lawyers out to the Maryland and Virginia borders. Look what they did to Trent Lott and before him, to Strom Thurmond. Sure, those two latter guys are KKK, but when a *real* member of the KKK, Robert Byrd, shows up, he gets a totally free pass because *he's a Democrat*. Wow. Just, wow. When you look up "double-standard" in the dictionary, it shows a picture of today's media elite.

//

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 2 / -9

The people know, the quiet people, the people that will come out of their homes on election day and do the same thing they did to Gore/Kerry.

The new democrats can't hold their hate and jealousy in and it will defeat them again, thank GOD.

:bricks:

5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +710 / 11 / -7

You mean the majority will vote Democratic?