Welcome to PatsFans.com

Apologize You Bastards

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

New York Times
    Katie Couric
    CBS
    The Cops That Arrested Them
    Matt Lauer
    Racist Black Community
    Racist Jessie & Al
    Dirty Crooked Nifong
    Dirty Racist Whore That Accused Them
    Racist Main Stream Media (they love to hang whitey)

Apologize to those young white men at Duke University you lousy Racist Bastards, you have ruined their lives simply because of the color of their skin, had the "whore victim" been white and the Duke players Black you would have buried the story as soon as you heard about it you scumsucking gang of double standard racist swine.

I hope to God those young men keep suing you racist vermin for the rest of their lives, I hope they put that creep Nifong in prison for life, we now know what you double standard rats in the "Left Wing Liberal Media" are capable of and I hope this sends a message to the people of what a bunch of Bigoted Bastards you really are.

Al Sharpton, "you dumpy little lying racist pig" Imus caved in and went crawling on his belly to slobber and apologize to you now don't you think you owe these young "Whiteys" an apology, we all know that will never happen, don't we.

To you and all the White Liberal A$s Kissers these young men were guilty as soon as The Whore opened her mouth simply because they were Rich White Kids and the Whore was a Poor Black Girl.

YOU RACIST SCUMBAGS, apologize to these innocent victims of your politically correct garbage.

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Imus crawled on his belly and apologized to Butterball Sharpton, why did he go to that little racist bastard, he should have crawled on his belly and apologized to the "Rutger Girls".

If this is the way things are done than now is the time for Jessie Jackoff to crawl on his belly and apologize to Rush Limbaugh for the damage he did to the Duke Lacrosse players.
    :bricks:

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Can't we all just get along?

//

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +909 / 14 / -7

Don't beat around the bush, Harry, tell us how you really feel.

Evidently this is how one pushes the "indignation" button in a right winger similar to the one most of us felt pushed when it turned out everything they told us about Iraq is a lie.

The difference is, we're not saying we just need a "surge" of new charges to change the outcome.

For the record, although you've listed a number of people you evidently don't like and call on to apologize for things like reporting news, arresting the accused, etc., the one guy who seemed to be pushing the case, and pushing it, and pushing it, was that local prosecutor, who was obviously trying to get elected, reelected, or something. The common law Mrs. PFnV and myself have been talking about that for months -- as in, why the hell aren't they just dropping the case? And we get all our news from the "liberal media," i.e., we just watch Fox when we want to see Jack Bauer scream "DROP YOUR WEAPON."

Yep, the lacrosse players got a raw deal, and yep, it's going to be hard to countersue a stripper and get anything out of it. So I join in you in the indignation against the one person most responsible for this smear campaign, i.e., the perp herself.

As far as hatred for the media for reporting stories and accusations that turn out not to be true?

Hey, they report every one of Bush's speeches. They reported Powell's "slam dunk" presentation to the UN. They report the news, not the verdict. The news is, "this is the alleged event/these are the charges."

The administration villified every ally we had in the world, over the Iraq invasion timetable (remember "freedom fries" and French wine boycotts?) And the media, by reporting it, "aided and abetted" the bad outcome, of acting on non-facts.

Looks pretty much like a parallel case to me, only the important thing to you is not a nation of 27 million people, or a major American war which has taken 3500 American lives... it's a stripper and some lacrosse players.

Yeah, it sucks, Harry. The media report the news. That does suck, when the news is manufactured for a disingenuous purpose. Then the news becomes product, the media moves product, the people consume product, and The Truth does not enter into the equation... but the problem is not with the messenger but with the originator of the message, in both cases.

PS, still find you funny as hell.. don't ever change. If there weren't a Harry here, I'd be wishing someone would invent him!

PFnV

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 20 / -30

After reading all of the ranting and raving, glad I know next to nothing about this, kinda like Anna Nicole Smith.. felt all along justice would prevail and it did.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

Three guys lives were ruined, they were declared guilty 5 minutes after they were arrested by the Liberal Left Wing Media all because they were "Rich White Kids" and the alleged Victim was a "Poor Black Girl" thats all the New York Times and jessie Jackoff had to hear, the Assasination was on, GET WHITEY, BAD WHITEY, these young men suffered for over a year, the DA thought he was going to be a hero he would bring Justice to this poor little balck girl who had been raped by these dirty "white rich guys", then the Racist Bug Eyed Bastard Jessie came out from under rock, he was closong in for the kill, he was going after some more "white mother f-ckers", maybe there was some "shakedown money" in this, Jessie was back on the front Pages of the Liberal Rag, The NY Times.

Well it all backfired, the DA turned out to be a piece of Crooked Sh!t, the poor little black girl turned out to be a lying whore that screwed three guys that night (they didn't rape her she gave it to them) and she couldn't remember what any of them looked like, none of them the Duke Players, the Left Wing NY Times couldn't wait, the Duke Guys were white they had to be guilty.

Well, they have been found INNOCENT, will the NY Times, Jessie, Dumpy Sharpton and many, many Liberal Left Wing Slobberers in all parts of society that condemed these young men simply because the so called victim was Black, will these dishonest liberal racist bastards apologize to the Duke Players, don't bet on it (KILL IMUS).

There was a picture of the Lying Whore in the news today, looking at that picture one has to wonder, with all the "free sex" there is around today who the f-ck would want to rape her, I would rather put my mother in laws bra on and sit out in the yard with my "penis pump".

7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 20 / -30

People get railroaded all the time in the justice system, some folks do 20 to 30 years, because the evidence is faulty and then get released.. there are flaws in the system, but bottom line really do not care about it in the big scale of things.. this was not only a big deal in the right or left wing press, it was a big deal in all of the press. Only so many things I understand or can follow, killed a few brain cells earlier in life. I try to stay out of race arguments as they usually wind up being inane, name calling threads with a predictable bad outcome.

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +990 / 2 / -9

I commend you.

9. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +909 / 14 / -7

Nah, this is one of the funny parts of this rant, Harry. "The Media" has been on this for months.

The "there's no case" angle has been the angle on the story since maybe a couple days, a couple weeks tops, after the original allegation and universuity reaction.

So while it's true the kids got a raw deal, your overinclusive list of culprits is pretty much pure and simple grandstanding.

I'm sure you're in a lather about those poor lacrosse players... but mainly because their case implicates, in your mind, a whole panoply of media outlets you just can't stand.

False accuser meets ambitious politicized prosecutor. There's your "villains". And that's been the "hint" you get w/every news story as this developed, since very early on.

PFnV