Welcome to PatsFans.com

Apologies

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by Remix 6, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remix 6

Remix 6 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Id like to apologize for RS's stupidity and what not. I hope you Charger fans dont judge the boards negatively because of a random poster "RS"

I dont recall seeing him around much till now..hes not a Patriot fan so we know that.

Sorry if some of you are getting offended/annoyed/pissed about his stupid posts. GL Sunday(you know i dont mean it :) ) and heres to a clean and fair game :eat3:

2. -Chargerfan21

-Chargerfan21 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol, pretty sure he's a Raider fan.... Makes sense huh?

You'll be the only person I will be happpy for if the Pats win this Sunday.. Too bad they won't win though :( It's a real shame..

GO BOLTZ!!!!!!

3. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Dude, what are you babbling about? RS has been here for a long time and is a regular contributor to this forum; get your facts strait before you start apologizing to these assclown Dolts fans for something you know nothing about..............

4. -Chargerfan21

-Chargerfan21 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Stop hanging off his nuts.

5. tssd888

tssd888 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

RS and The Dude are the only 2 people on this forum that I wish were gone. I have no problems with anyone else and enjoy discussing the game here.

6. Remix 6

Remix 6 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

the retard has like 600 posts doesnt he? all i've seen recently is bashing colts fan

some of these "Dolt" fans your reffering too have done nothing wrong...some have been dicks but others havent so i think its reasonable of me to apologies to those who just wanted to talk about the matchup without all the stupid posts and homerism

7. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

there isnt one charger fan that came here to talk about football .you should be ashamed of yourself for starting such a pathetic thread .you should apoligize to patsfans.com. for this thread .the charger fans on this board are by far the biggest idiots to ever visit this board and thats saying somthing.they make RS look like a smart football guy and im no RS fan just read my sig.

8. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

The overwhelming majority of the Charger fans who set up shop here since Sunday are assclowns, end of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.