PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Id like to apologize for RS's stupidity and what not. I hope you Charger fans dont judge the boards negatively because of a random poster "RS"

I dont recall seeing him around much till now..hes not a Patriot fan so we know that.

Sorry if some of you are getting offended/annoyed/pissed about his stupid posts. GL Sunday(you know i dont mean it :) ) and heres to a clean and fair game :eat3:

lol, pretty sure he's a Raider fan.... Makes sense huh?

You'll be the only person I will be happpy for if the Pats win this Sunday.. Too bad they won't win though :( It's a real shame..

GO BOLTZ!!!!!!

Dude, what are you babbling about? RS has been here for a long time and is a regular contributor to this forum; get your facts strait before you start apologizing to these assclown Dolts fans for something you know nothing about..............

Dude, what are you babbling about? RS has been here for a long time and is a regular contributor to this forum; get your facts strait before you start apologizing to these assclown Dolts fans for something you know nothing about..............

Stop hanging off his nuts.

RS and The Dude are the only 2 people on this forum that I wish were gone. I have no problems with anyone else and enjoy discussing the game here.

the ****** has like 600 posts doesnt he? all i've seen recently is bashing colts fan

some of these "Dolt" fans your reffering too have done nothing wrong...some have been ****s but others havent so i think its reasonable of me to apologies to those who just wanted to talk about the matchup without all the stupid posts and homerism

the ****** has like 600 posts doesnt he? all i've seen recently is bashing colts fan

some of these "Dolt" fans your reffering too have done nothing wrong...some have been ****s but others havent so i think its reasonable of me to apologies to those who just wanted to talk about the matchup without all the stupid posts and homerism
there isnt one charger fan that came here to talk about football .you should be ashamed of yourself for starting such a pathetic thread .you should apoligize to patsfans.com. for this thread .the charger fans on this board are by far the biggest idiots to ever visit this board and thats saying somthing.they make RS look like a smart football guy and im no RS fan just read my sig.

The overwhelming majority of the Charger fans who set up shop here since Sunday are assclowns, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing