PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anything on Cato June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Haven't heard his name come up in Free agency. Has he already signed with a team?

Haven't heard his name come up in Free agency. Has he already signed with a team?

Not much. I think Baltimore and Buffalo are interested. I'm getting nervous. I don't want him back.

He doesn't fit many other schemes though.

He's kind of smallish but he does have a great football mind and a knack for making good plays.

One of the best coverage linebackers I have seen.

Not one of the best tacklers I have seen.

I'm getting nervous. I don't want him back.

lol, that's funny. I feel exactly the same way. I would take him back though if we can get him for a deal similar to what Brackett got last year b/c the guy is really good in coverage. But, as you said, he was a sieve against the run last year.

It turned out that Baltimore had no interest in him b/c they re-signed an OLB to replace Thomas. There hasn't been much news on June. Teams clearly watched film on him from last year and realize that he's not as good as all the media folks that rated him so high on their free agency lists.

The only way I would want June on the Pats is at strong safety. He is too small to play LB for the Pats.

Freddy needs to play NOW. I think the Colts may have come to that conclusion as well.

Yeah, the Colts' LB coach comparing Keiaho to Bob Sanders gets me excited.

Before I ever read that, it's exactly what I thought. Every time he got a chance to play, I thought, God, he looks like Bob at LB... flying around, hitting people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down